Hot Toys ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After INDY, this is the other major announcement that has me going ga-ga in anticipation. No matter who they announce, it's going to be insane. Who would have ever thought we'd actually get this?

Who'd ever have thought we'd get both Gandalf the Grey AND Indy only a day or two apart? I was so pumped after snagging Indy yesterday I actually had dreams with Indy in 'em all night! Hope the same thing doesn't happen with the Alien release... :horror

Who'd ever have thought we'd get both Gandalf the Grey AND Indy only a day or two apart? I was so pumped after snagging Indy yesterday I actually had dreams with Indy in 'em all night! Hope the same thing doesn't happen with the Alien release... :horror

Many years ago I had an Aliens dream. It was so incredibly real. I felt like I was in the movie but it was actually happening. It was scary as hell and I'm still waiting to have it again. :D

The order they might release them could be:

Kane
Ripley
Dallas
Ash
Lambert :confused:
Parker
Other
Alien
hmm....and then space suit characters?

The order they might release them could be:

Kane
Ripley
Dallas
Ash
Lambert :confused:
Parker
Other
Alien
hmm....and then space suit characters?

I kind of doubt that they'd get that far. They only released, what, 5 marines and Ripley for Aliens? (And the Alien Warrior of course). I wouldn't be surprised if one or two characters got skipped.

In any case, I may actually be more excited about this upcoming line than I was/am about Sideshow Indiana Jones, and I'm pretty happy about that line. Maybe it's because we haven't really seen any figures from Alien. I can't wait to see what the characters will be.

They have to kick off the line with something great. So hopefully they'll begin with a Moebius spacesuit.

That's possible, it would be great. I think they'll build to that and just release the first 2 or 3 characters like they did with Aliens.

Ripley in Moebius suit and THE A L I E N may be last, with a Ripley Flight Officer first HAIR DOWN.

So, ponytail Ripley (with flamethrower) last in flight suit with tank top and panties. I'll coin it now for the first time: "Lucky Star Ripley".

Last edited:
As I picture it, it might be odd to announce Brett and Parker. Think about it, two schlubs in bum attire. :lol

That said, the maginificent Nostromo Seven are all pretty average without much POP appeal -- no armor or tech gear really. Yeah, Brett can have his "cattle prod" but you see what I mean for sales to non-hardcore fans.

It just seems like Ripley and, say Kane, in Moebius suit would really launch the line in a good way.

Ripley in white spacesuit paired with the Alien could be the climax to the set.

I've said this before, but my guess is Dallas and Kane will be first.

My preference would be Parker and Ash first.

Back