Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea. That's at worst. So you will be fine either way. Get replacement or a refund to buy another.

Yeah it is. These things can be fragile at times. If you are not careful they break in place, at times, easy. It's hard, for me anyway, to know for sure what the issue was. I'm still not even sure what you broke. Lol I wouldn't futz with it anymore and just call sideshow. A call will often convey better both sides message and tone. And it's quicker. Lol

A call i think i only ever did that once. That might be a good idea though i did email them already. As for someone narcing on me i guess i cant do anything about it, though i would like to think that it was some defect and not my fault but i dont know. I will just have to see what sideshow says about it. I'm at their mercy.

Unless you post your name and address no one could narc. On top of that, it wouldn't matter anyway. You can say anything u want here and it's not "proof" of anything and sideshow couldn't/wouldn't use it.

So don't worry about it.

Just a couple of bros hanging out. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445868067.396903.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445868076.301301.jpg

Bleh.

hulk02.jpg
hulk01.jpg

Got my deluxe set today. The standard torso and head have weird silver/gray splotches on them.

This guy is out for delivery today! Can't wait to have him in hand as he's my first oversized figure. I think I'll have him on top of my detolfs keeping an eye on everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what it looks like, but rubbing it, lightly scratching it, wetting a napkin, etc didn't remove it.

I finally got a chance to see him in person and it looks awesome! He's massive! I gotta see if I can make room for the big guy. Does not having a nameplate bother anyone else? Must be my OCD.

Back