Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Companies like Hasbro and apparently Kotobukiya seem to work off promo art, why, who knows, is it all they're given, all the studio has at the time. This happened on Avengers 1, promo art had Hulk in tan pants and so did all of Hasbro's initial offerings. HT seems to have waited on their figure enough to have actual movie reference. Since Ruffalo surely wears the pants at some point, it makes you wonder why some toy companies only know of what's in promo art, and that art must be done lone before the final designs are in.

Anyone remember this shot of Cap? He had his ears showing in the early promo materials. Could be the same case for Hulk's pants. But there's obviously a lot more to be seen beyond the trailers.

The-Avengers-1-Movie-Roster-Promo-Art.jpg

Anyone remember this shot of Cap? He had his ears showing in the early promo materials. Could be the same case for Hulk's pants. But there's obviously a lot more to be seen beyond the trailers.

View attachment 170735

I think all the promo art for Avengers shows that the Avengers suit is pretty damn fantastic, they just ****ed the helmet up.

Avengers 1 promo art also had Hawkeye with glasses and many of his figures came with them despite never using them on screen. I know to have figures on shelf already. Hasbro must have been working on their stuff for quite some time, probably even Kotobukiya. Hot Toys already had the right pants at the concention where they first showed of AOU figures, so whenever they started they got access to the correct pants but then their hair is wrong. No one has Hulk 100% right for this movie yet.

HT-AOU-FULL.jpgJust wondering why the stand that was teased is not included, guess the figure is to large for a stand but still...

went to pick up my DOFP wolvie today, and had a look at hulk and hulk buster in person.
Hulk is definitely "yellower" than the one we have, the neutral sculpt is also more realistic and wider, making the old one kinda cartoonish.

Hulk buster is a behemoth, wont be getting him anytime soon haha

Back