Hot Toys 1/6 T4 Salvation Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and that bike :)
terminatormototerminator1200.jpg

terminator-bike.jpg

now that would be awesome this would be worth every penny

She is from the new Terminator Salvation film.
Her name is Moon Bloodgood she plays Blair Williams???:confused:
Let me tell you one thing,if she's fighting on the human side dressed like that
we're gonna lose:rotfl

She's not Moon Bloodgood.

The girl in the outfit u see in the picture is just some model wearing a posible outfit used by the real actress Moon Bloodgood who acts in the movie.

So no.. IMDB is not wrong.
I'ts just a picture from a costume site with a hot model showing off clothes from the T4 movie

Ohhhhhh
So I'm the dumb f:duhck

This is Moon Bloodgood:

moon-bloodgood-8.jpg

moon-bloodgood-t4-question.jpg

and I'll happily take an HT figure of her.

Now we have TransFormers in the Terminator franchise???!!!

Look closely and you can see the spine, hip, and upper leg. There's even some sort of rib cage design in there. And the tail lights are probably actually the eyes. And there is nowhere for anybody or thing to ride this, so why is it a motorcycle accept so that it can travel faster. Alternatively, why does it need to become humanoid if it's not going to look human.

I give up. Terminator is just jumping into fantasyland with both feet. There is no practical thinking involved in designs for this movie, just "hey this would look cool, cause neato is all you need to make a movie cool." I have to accept that I will never see the future war the way Kyle Reese described it in '84. Oh well. TransFormers meets Mad Max meets Terminator it is I guess. Do you think RoboCop or Darth Vader will have a cameo?

and that bike :)
terminatormototerminator1200.jpg

terminator-bike.jpg

Last edited:
Now we have TransFormers in the Terminator franchise???!!!

Look closely and you can see the spine, hip, and upper leg. And the tail lights are actually the eyes. And there is nowhere for anybody or thing to ride this, so why is it a motorcycle accept so that it can travel faster.

I give up. Terminator is just jumping into fantasyland with both feet. I have to accept that I will never see the future war the way Kyle Reese described it in '84. Oh well. TransFormers meets Mad Max meets Terminator it is I guess. Do you think RoboCop or Darth Vader will have a camio?

well technically, "this isn't the future his mother warned you about":bborg

You're going off assumption.
There's nothing that gives you solid evidence that it will transform in any way.
As for it being a motorcycle, maybe SkyNet made it for the same reason as the original Hunter killers. Basically to seek and destroy fast moving targets.

I think the design of this motorcycle terminator looks freakin awesome!

And i don't think it will transform into some walking terminator, only cause u can see a spinal and a ribcase and some joint parts that look a little like legs, and his red eyes.

They must make it look like a type of terminator, not like a racer with some guns.

This one is a ^^^^ing giant !

terminator-salvation-new-terminators-8.jpg

And this one is going to make some nice bloody scenes i guess

terminator-salvation-new-terminators-1.jpg

Last edited:
And remember...these are VERY early attempts by SkyNET at trying to come up with a good Hunter/Killer.

Since the Resistance is still using land based vehicles, it would make sense for SkyNET to develop an HK that can travel quickly along the roadways.

A Moto-Terminator makes perfect sense when hunting down humans riding in cars/trucks.

And remember...these are VERY early attempts by SkyNET at trying to come up with a good Hunter/Killer.

Since the Resistance is still using land based vehicles, it would make sense for SkyNET to develop an HK that can travel quickly along the roadways.

A Moto-Terminator makes perfect sense when hunting down humans riding in cars/trucks.

Spoken like gospel.My thoughts exactly.

Back