Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Tracker Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was always going to be the best of the 3 super preds, hot toys new this and that's why the saved him until now, that figure is beautiful!

wow! Looks very very good. My beef with the Berserker and Falconer were that they looked too simple and barbaric. Tracker's waist armor/leather thingy + more leg armor looks better. Wonder how much it will cost with the dogs.

Could be. I don't have Lost Predator so I don't know.
I just thought it looks similar to Classic's shoulder armor that's all.
Its all good bro, I wasn't trying to berate you or anything.
wow! Looks very very good. My beef with the Berserker and Falconer were that they looked too simple and barbaric. Tracker's waist armor/leather thingy + more leg armor looks better. Wonder how much it will cost with the dogs.

I still think it may be $230 or $210 like the Iron Man Mk VI.

I'm so excited that the trio will soon be complete! I'm also pretty surprised that we are getting a dog, but thats just awesome.

Guys please don't talk about the price yet. HT might be getting ideas from what you're willing to shell out for these. You guys never learn. Sheesh... :slap :banghead

It's funny how berserker was the main pred of the 3 and yet tracker got the unique looking gear..you would think the main badass would get the special treatment when it came to there gear......ah maybe badass is too strong a word, he just lasted a little longer then the other two:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back