1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this the start of ILM with all them fancy high tech computers ?? :lol

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 19.04.21.jpg

Thanks alucard1138. I'm very glad to have completed this set. Like some, I've always been intrigued by the Bounty Hunters.

The countless hours I spent on that game - gone forever.:lol

Dude, that's a great find. And boy do I have some fond memories of Super Star Wars and Super ESB on the SNES. Those games were freaking brutal. Kinda wish now they remastered these games, or at the very least rerelease them again (pretty sure they put out Super Star Wars for Gamboy advanced or DS a few years back).

Dude, that's a great find. And boy do I have some fond memories of Super Star Wars and Super ESB on the SNES. Those games were freaking brutal. Kinda wish now they remastered these games, or at the very least rerelease them again (pretty sure they put out Super Star Wars for Gamboy advanced or DS a few years back).

so do I all the hours of screaming cussing at the tv over this game of SUPER ESB.

Sideshow has free shipping on both versions of this figure for Spooktacular. Some other decent Star Wars deals too ($24.99 off Han in carbonite plus free shipping, $35 off Probe Droid plus free shipping, $23.50 off animated Boba plus free shipping, and more).

Found a local deal for the regular version at about $165. Literally just bought the animated version Boba Fett last week and I'm toying with the idea of collecting multiple Bobas, do you guys think that's a good enough price to go in on?

EDIT: I would prefer the deluxe version but I was thinking I could get this then pick up the SSC Mythos Boba Fett that's coming out next year so I can still have a similar helmet to the deluxe version

EDIT: Nvm I messaged the guy and he was selling the ROTJ version -_-

I picked up the Deluxe version of this guy using my existing rewards points, my Spooktacular rewards points and the free global shipping offer. He came in at $176.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I just caved too and decided to use the majority of my SS RP's to get the Deluxe ESB Fett as well. The Spook free shipping promo at SS helped push me over the edge, as it made this figure totally free for me. Originally I was gonna keep saving up all my RP's to use on the 1/4 scale HT Vader so he cost about the same as a 1/6 scale figure, but since it's over a year away I decided to get this.

Not sure what i'm gonna do with my SS v1 Fett now. Sell it or keep both to display one as ESB & one as the pre pro version as others on here have done.

I picked up the Deluxe version of this guy using my existing rewards points, my Spooktacular rewards points and the free global shipping offer. He came in at $176.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I used my rewards and got it for $185, couldn't pass up free shipping.

Back