Hot Takara Toys Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KamenGuyver

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my Hot Takara Toys Bale "look-alike" Batman which I put together a while back.

I wish I could get GQAK's head sculpt but it is too pricey on ebay and Takara Bale HS is a bit too small for HT Batman's built, so I decided to just use the head sculpt from HT NGL body. The likeness isn't that great but looks fine overall.

Hope you guys like this Hot Takara Toys Batman :lol

THTbale1.jpg

THTbale2.jpg

THTbale3.jpg

THTbale4.jpg

I have to agree he does look like Charlie Sheen :D

Someone get me a GQAK Bale HS please :rotfl

Well Sheen would make a good Bruce Wayne since he's a playboy with the ladies. Batman on the other hand...

wofford29 said:
You mean this one? :D Sorry I couldn't resist.

2ltlceu.jpg

Yup Yup !!

GQAK's stuff on ebay always go very high price. I just can't afford it when I saw it on ebay..........:monkey2

I envy the detail on the belt... seriously.... it was a great effort TWKamen... but he really does look like sheen... you should try thining out the jaw and cheeks, sharpen the nose, and puffen the hair...

this is still my favorite though.... this ****ing owned the crap out of the medicom one too... (and I still want one, I'm a pretty big batman fan)
I plan to get the Hot Toys version when I'm older..

Mepics302.jpg

Mepics299.jpg

Last edited:
snakebeater said:
I envy the detail on the belt... seriously.... it was a great effort TWKamen... but he really does look like sheen... you should try thining out the jaw and cheeks, sharpen the nose, and puffen the hair...

this is still my favorite though.... this ****ing owned the crap out of the medicom one too... (and I still want one, I'm a pretty big batman fan)
I plan to get the Hot Toys version when I'm older..

Mepics302.jpg

Mepics299.jpg

great shots, snake!!love the lighting on these!!!:rotfl

snakebeater said:

Yeah, I know this is not a perfect head for Bale, and if I want to resculpt it, it seems to have a lot work need to be done. This is is out of my capability at the moment. So far I can only repaint the head to make it look a bit better. I can live with this "Sheen" Batman for now :D , but I am continuously searching a better Christan Bale HS, and will replace it when I find one.

KamenGuyver said:
This is my favorite so far, but it is very unlikely to get :monkey2

2uek0zm.jpg

Now this one looks like bale. But they eyes don't. Bale either has relaxed or stern looking eyes.

Last edited:
Back