Holy sweet jeebus..the latest CM auction...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's BS! the seller bid his own reserve price to keep from selling it. :lol

bid prices can't jump that high. it will go in $100 increments.

it's a shill...:rolleyes:

Anybody willing to pay that kind of money would be better off paying a little more to get the 1:1 endoskeleton

Everyone, Im the seller of the item. Here is what happened. I received a bid from someone in Japan. The item sold, then I got an email from him saying he made a mistake and can not pay me. Now I am stuck with ebay fees. I am contacting ebay to resolve the issue.

To mr Thrifty, this was not a shill bid. Please do not accuse me of that.

can't you report the person to ebay??? this seems awfully shady IMO.

You have it all wrong. Some idiot bid on this from Japan, even though I specifically stated in my auction USA bidders only. I got an email from the idiot and he basically said that he made a mistake and can't pay. Now I am stuck with ebay fees. :banghead:banghead:banghead

Im calling ebay when they open at 5am to speak with them.

Everyone, Im the seller of the item. Here is what happened. I received a bid from someone in Japan. The item sold, then I got an email from him saying he made a mistake and can not pay me. Now I am stuck with ebay fees. I am contacting ebay to resolve the issue.

To mr Thrifty, this was not a shill bid. Please do not accuse me of that.

Sorry to hear that. You can contact that JP buyer for another deal so you won't have to worry about the stupid ebay fee.

Sorry to hear that. You can contact that JP buyer for another deal so you won't have to worry about the stupid ebay fee.

That buyer has zero feedback. He told me he is cancelling the bid. he said He made a mistake.

I am quitting ebay after this BS situation. I cant take it.:banghead

That buyer has zero feedback. He told me he is cancelling the bid. he said He made a mistake.

I am quitting ebay after this BS situation. I cant take it.:banghead

I had this kind of experience before. It was also a JP buyer with no feedback( I don't care about the feedback as long as the buyer pays). I made him an offer and he accepted. It worked out fine without ebay.

There is a way to block international bidders (by country), so in the future, be sure to use that option. I actually had a similar incident happen to me. Fortunately, I got all of the fees back. I hope everything works out for you.

Back