Hollywood Collectibles Group THE DARK KNIGHT 1:1 SCALE BATMAN BUST Pre-Order!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised, much better pictures!

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0049-1.jpg

IMG_0056-1.jpg

IMG_0057-1.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

Awesome sauce!

It came and it awesome! I'm on my iPhone out right now but it's amazing. My fiancée hates it, it's ____ing Batman!

I love the excluisve too! I got 21/250!

More to come!

Hey thanks for posting the pics. I was seriously considering purchasing this piece, but sitting on the fence.

Everything looks fantastic on it, except the chin. I am a bit concerned that it looks "plastic" if you will.

I have a Keaton Batman bust, the thing looks real.

If you take a look at my pics on this link, what rating would you say the chin on the Bale Batman Bust is between 1 and 10, 1 being nothing like the pics shown on the Keaton Bust, 10 being exactly, or better than, as the pics shown on the Keaton Batman bust.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62127

Batman,
I would get it if I was you, when I talked to HCG last week they only had 2 EX's left. I'm not happy with the skin color of mine but I don't regret buying it at all. I want the joker now to go next to him and I hope Bobby C does a Begins bust too. So.... BUY IT!!!!!

This is a nice bust. Congrats to all who got it.

Here are some pics of Mike the Wolfs' bust.

DK1.jpg

DK2.jpg

DK3.jpg

DK4.jpg

DK5.jpg

DK6.jpg

DK7.jpg

Do those of you who have it think the neck is too thin?

I think so too.

Only reason that's stopping me from getting this. A pity, as everything looks spot on, asides from the sub par paint job.

The best would be getting a custom made one directly from bob with glass eyes and maybe silicone mouthpiece.

If you've purchased or plan to purchase this bust, Bobby C will make custom heads for this piece. Heads will have glass eyes and a silicone face, and will likely look as good or better than his original prototype.

Hi guys,
I will try to keep the price fair, remember glass eyes can be very expensive or cheap , I will try to get a good set to show everyone so you will know what you will get.
hopefully I can send some original fabric along so you can insert it in the sections this can make the neck look wider as well.

basically you will get a new head silicon face with stronger likeness, medical grade glass eyes , with eyelashes and original under suit mesh

you can eventually just sell the other head after ward or whatever.
Thanks hope that answers some question.
email me at [email protected] I will put you on the interest list.

Back