Hobo with a Shotgun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hobo with a shotgun!

I don't think this looks very good at all.

And yes, I understand what it is going for completely, but I feel it is going to fail at it miserably. Excessive violence and lurid characters alone make not a great film..

But we shall see.

This movie looks so bad ass! Cannot wait until it comes out!

Is that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys getting his head sawed off?

Even if it is a bit b grade, at least it's an original concept and not yet another poxy remake or movie spawned from a tv show. I think it's gonna rock!!!

^^^^

lol at username /avatar

Regarding the film... interesting, we'll see.

This movie looks so bad ass! Cannot wait until it comes out!

Is that Ricky from Trailer Park Boys getting his head sawed off?

Yup, that is Ricky and I have a soft spot for Canadian made stuff. There is some good stuff being put out lately by my fellow Canucks. Also, this is supposed to be terrible. It was intended to be a terrible B-budget flick. Machete isn't that great of a movie if you really look at the writing and the editing. But it's not supposed to be.

If you don't get it of course you won't like it.

Epic.

hobo-shotgun_5101.jpg

it's like the ever so awesome "epic beard guy".............except he is armed.............:panic:

So this is playing On Demand on tv today before its May 6th release. Surprised by the $10.00 charge to watch it, though. Anybody planning on catching it today?

Back