Hitman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow got some more in stock or something because in the newsletter they had them. So we bought one. YAY! He's going to look great next to our Lara Croft. Can't wait to get him.

They still have him so if you missed out, hurry. They have flex pay.

He's well worth getting, IMO. The exclusive version isn't a must-have however, as I can't see anyone displaying this piece with the knife instead of his silverballers.

And I want to know where he gets his suits - the PF's tailoring is better than anything I've ever owned.

He's here, yay! I haven't opened him up yet, but I will be soon.

Just came here really to say that I wish all PF's could come in such small boxes. They would take up way less space. Are the new pf's starting to come in smaller packaging?

I forgot to come back and say....I OPENED HIM! He looks great in person. I love how true to the video game he is and how 'on' his sculpt is. He looks amazing with Lara Croft. Both with their guns.

And it's true that the ex was not needed as I pose him with his guns, not knife. But oh well. The extra few dollars was still worth it to add another ex to my collection.

:postpics:

For some time Ive been thinking about buying this and making it my first PF form Sideshow... Id like to see some in hand pics of him first though...

postpics.gif

Any photos? From any one?
Heeey? Any survivals here?

Damn, i SO want this....is this still available anywhere? Or completely sold out? :( This one is 20 inch? Jesus..that's bigger than my talking Tony Montana, lol.

I pre-ordered mine and it was the first statue i bought and got me addicted to sideshow premium format figures , im hoping they do a hot toys agent 47.
All round i think he is a stunning statue , i had a few issues with mine that i fixed easily , the cuffs of his shirt were low so i pulled them off and re-glued them , im also going to re-paint the hands.
Does anybody think that the trousers are a little too high?
Also im a bit gutted that he does not have a full tie , as i was going to put wire in it , and give him the flying tie effect.
Also the exclusive would have been better with his fibre wire up in the air and he still could had had the baller hands that way.

Anybody asking about the 47 on the base , i had it in my hands in Liverpool UK were i live , as i pre-ordered it from a shop and the box was hammered rips and dents all over it.
So i passed on is as they wanted full retail of £250.00.

Lovely statue though.

Jay

I'm not gonna be able to afford this anyway, just hope by the time i can afford it...that its still available. Being unemployed sucks.

Cyclonis, nope, never. And wont attempt it.

I got number 69 on mine. Good number. But no to the 47, obviously. I do love my Agent 47 ex. But he's not a favorite in my collection. I still recommend buying him though. I always pose him with his pistols. He is however, going back in his box for a while as I am running out of room and have too many new things on order.

Mine is the ex and doesn't look pink at all. I think it can be the lighting and camera that makes it look that way, but in person, mine is dark red.

Back