• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High end 1/6 figures FS! check it out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, here's what I have for sale ;)

Hot Toys Wolf Predator original version: Mint in mint box. 130 euros including shipping in the EU. 175 euros with the Cleaner kit accessories below.

Hot Toys Cleaner Kit Wolf accessory pack: Includes the new head + roaring mandibles, the cleaner kit and the handcannon. Brand new condition.
60 euros shipped in the EU.

Figuremaster Les repainted Kyle Reese HS with chin scar: Wonderful head and likeness, incredible paint app and kick ass chin scar. Bonus: you get the tissue that Les used to wrap up the head (a collector's item:D)
60 euros shipped in the EU.
Reese002.jpg

Reese001.jpg

Dark_Artist's custom Hunk from RE2: Man I love this bash. It's just incredible work, notably on the wound. This figure was made using parts from different figures (Muscular body and HT SDU mostly)
collec12inch009.jpg

collec12inch011.jpg

collec12inch014.jpg

Asking 130 euros shipping included in the EU for this one.

Hot Toys T2 Battle-damaged Endoskeleton: everything in brand new condition. Including the exclusive stand and box. 120 euros shipped in the EU.

Hot Toys Robocop Gun-arm version: perfect condition. 110 euros shipped in the EU.

Given the outrageous shipping rates from France to the US, this sale is mostly for EU residents.

I hope you guys will give these figures a great home :chew

PS: those prices can be negotiated ;)

Back