Hi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

So how long does moderator approval last?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. And as for moderated posts...it depends. Some areas like commerce, take 3 months and a minimum post requirement as well as approval by the Administrator...others just take a certain number of posts..around 5 or 10 depending on the area. You should familiarize yourself with the FAQ located at the top of the board. That should answer most of your questions. :duff

Wait, each area is different?
Like we need to have 5 seprate image posts "ok'ed" per section in order to post normally in those sections?

No you can freely post in many areas of the board - like Star Wars, General Collectibles, etc... Once your total post count is up to 5 (it may need to be 10 for the Sandbox area) then you can post freely in those areas as well.

Right now your post count is 4...so you are almost there.

That still depends on which areas you are trying to post in. As I said, in the commerce area, you have to be a member for at least 3 months before you can post anything at all.

Just around here: Sideshow Freaks > Collectibles > Aliens & Robots

That's not commerce area, right?

Just around here: Sideshow Freaks > Collectibles > Aliens & Robots

That's not commerce area, right?
No, A&R is not Commerce.
Please remember that this board is US based so a lot of our US friends are asleep right now.
Not even mods spend every minute of every day online, so your post may not be seen as soon as you post it. Your posts appear to have only been started a few hours ago, give us chance :lol

Strange, image/link posting doesn't work after 5 even here...
rip
I am not gonna approve a post picture just for the sake of you posting it to get your numbers up. That's called post padding and doesn't work here :nono. Plus posts in the Intro's section do not count towards your numbers.

Try not to think about post count, picture count. Just browse round the Forum, get used to it and most importantly enjoy yourself. The rest will take care of itself and will eventually open up all the features.
x :peace

Welcome! I'm a newb myself, as well as a new collector.

These guys and ladies are awesome, helpful and encouraging. You rarely see that these days.

Hope to see your stuff.

Back