Hi all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Marc from France and I'm quite new in collecting 1/6 scale figures. Usually I come here, read the news and download your pictures but I thought maybe it was time to share my photos and opinions with you.
:wink1:

Hi! I like all figures because I love to look at the work the artists made: the sculpt, the tailoring, the details, the accessories... But I only buy the ones that means something for me, actually I have Hot toys T1000, DX10 and DX13, Sparrow and Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean, and the two LOTR Asmus figures.
And in fact, I'm not a huge fan of the POTC movies but I was totally blown away by the Sparrow figure: the likeness, the details, the accessories like I said...
My first sixth scale purchase!
:)

Ahh nice man. Yeah I'm pretty selective myself with my collection. Have built a display of my top 10 films in 1/6 scale figures with matching steel book blu-rays and framed original cinema posters. (e.g. Leon, There will be Blood, Raider's, Star Wars.) Sounds like you may venture down the road of custom figures to get exactly what you want... I've just about finished assembling my first custom, and it hasn't been cheap! haha

Back