*HELP* USCM Dropship Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure there might be some in an old Aliens/Colonial Marines Technical Manual book that I have that I picked up way back in the day. It was full of that kind of thing, if I recall correctly.

I'll take a look, and if there is and no one else has come up with one, I'll scan it for you and post it, but the book is boxed away, so I have to go searching, and probably won't get time to do it for a couple of days.

EDIT - Actually looks like there are copies of the book already scanned, just search for "Aliens Colonial Marines Technical Manual" and you can find plenty of active links. I normally wouldn't encourage that kind of thing, but I just saw the crazy prices that book goes for now, so...

If you can't find it, or if the quality isn't suitable for some reason, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help.

Last edited:
I have this one, and it's AWESOME! More of a 'cutaway/blueprint', but you get the idea. Great piece if you can still find one.

acme-avp-cheyenne-dropship.jpg

https://www.alienexperience.com/ind...nne-dropship-cutaway-print&option=com_content

I have that same "ALIENS Colonial Marines Technical Manual" book. It's great! I'm a HUGE ALIENS fan. So anything to do with the USCM, I'm all into it! I like those dropship blueprints! Is there anywhere online I can get them from Indiana Fett?

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to reply back, the internet's been giving me trouble last week among other stuff. But yea thanks guys for the tip, I'll try download the scans of the "ALIENS Colonial Marines Technical Manual"...ironically I once had it on my harddrive but somehow lost it. Attempting to download the PDF now...

Back