Premium Format HELP! How much should I be asking for this SS piece? P1 Predator PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff A Simon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have recently been selling off my Sideshow Collectibles Premium Format statues. Everything except the Universal Monsters. One of the last things to go is a Premium Format 1/4 scale figurine EXCLUSIVE that I bought directly from Sideshow back sometime prior to the year 06/03/2006. That is as far back as Sideshow carries my Order History. It must have been 2005 or so but I cannot even find out how much I paid for it back then.

I have a local collector who is interested in the piece and it would be nice not to have to ship it. The problem is that I have no way to even check what these are going for these days. I don't see any of them on eBay even in the completed auctions. I don't want to take advantage of the gentleman but at the same time I don't want to give away what is truly a cool statue. Has anyone seen what one of these is going for these days? I looked on Action Tracker but there is just so much Predator product out there from so many companies it is hard to draw a bead on this older piece.

Thanks for checking this thread out. Any and all help is appreciated.

I don't know, I'm betting it was a fluke. I would have a hard time selling mine for 5k :lol, but I think I would.

If I got one I would sell it and get another CM Pred instead. After that, I still have enough money left to buy another LSF. :rotfl

Back