hellraiser please!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As PF's SST would make a great job, but as 1/6 figures, I think I'd rather go with HT or even Medi. Both have shown great skill at doing intricate suits, maybe Medi more than HT (thinking about their Japanese Heroes).

hot toys would do a nice job. figures are a little more hefty. but how would you put pinhead's head on? put all those in after the fact? :banghead

it was called Hellworld. and boy did it suck. :emperor

a yes, one of those newer one

7 or 8

I have them both, they suck big time !!

I only like 1-4
5 and 6 are bad
7 and 8 are even worse then that !

Agreed. HT 1/6 would be the way to go on these. Pinhead and Chatterer for sure. A Pinhead PF would work too but the rest would be unlikely in that format

We definitely need a PF version of this guy... he also happens to be 1:4 scale.

ChattererCenobite1.jpg

ChattererCenobite1-1.jpg

ChattererCenobite1-2.jpg

I would have to have all 4. And all 4 in PF form too.
Cenobites.jpg

Sideshow recreating these iconic characters in PF and life-size bust format would be up there with the best stuff they've done in the past. They would sellout in no time at all and I'd be hunting all of them.

So please listen to our pleas Sideshow because we'll be forever grateful:D

Last edited:
I've got all four in 1/4 scale...unpainted, unbuilt Screamin Vinyl model kits...feeling inspired to have a crack at building 'em

I never really cared too much for Hellraiser but I did enjoy Bloodline pretty ok. I wouldn't mind seeing these come to light.

Back