Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

Someone please give me a heads up if it comes up for sale. I'm running errands all day and I would be devastated of I miss this.

Unless you're running errands for 2-3 months I wouldn't worry about missing out ;) SS don't work like that anymore.

I don't even know what it could be. Switch out hand with the puzzle box in a different configuration?

A switch out head baring teeth would have been killer too but I am definitely down for this EX anyway.

Hellraiser2_zps36fde1f0.jpg
[/URL]

A switch out head baring teeth would have been killer too but I am definitely down for this EX anyway.

Yeah this would have been nice, but a complicated head like this is sure to be a qc nightmare and costly to produce, it was always unlikely SS would double their trouble in this area and we can't really blame them.

I'm kinda glad the EX won't have a switch out head or anything. Would make it feel cheap to me.

I need to order this NOW...I need my peace of mind!

I am cool with that EX!
Yeah I originally thought it could be the Leviathan but then that's from a sequel so...this made more sense

Lol no thanks, knowing SS it would've been a Change of Pins (clean version)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back