Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pinhead

I like that he doesn't seem to have the angry mouth like the NECA statue has.´

I think I need to start looking for some 1:4 scal rusten hooks and chains that I can display him in front...

I've been wanting this for years. Every year that I was in San Diego at SDCC there was never any news on Pinhead so there was always disappointment. So I can't believe it's finally happening. The other one I want just as bad is Michael Myers.

Damn...cant believe its finally gonna happen. Finally.

After this, there just isn't much left in my collectible future that can ever compare to this.

Myers would be awesome to round out the modern horror collection, but nothing is gonna top this. Nothing. Only thing that could even come close would be a Medieval Kurgan premium format, but that will never happen.

So this is it. The be all end all premium format for me.

Damn...I feel light headed.

*calls Guinness to report record length post form KD*

Girlfriend asked why I screamed like a girl, I told her, "you won't understand", she said, "just tell me"...so I told her....she said, "you're right, I dont understand"...shrugged her shoulders and walked away...:lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:

After this, there just isn't much left in my collectible future that can ever compare to this.

Myers would be awesome to round out the modern horror collection, but nothing is gonna top this. Nothing. Only thing that could even come close would be a Medieval Kurgan premium format, but that will never happen.

*calls Guinness to report record length post form KD*

I must have blacked out, I dont even remember writing that :horror

:goodpost:.......

Oh man, I am to freaking excited for words!!! Havent been this happy about a collectible since the Lord of Darkness premium format!

____ing HELL!!!! Jason Part III comes home AND not only confirmation of Pinhead but a freaking preview in the same week.....:thud:

Too much! TOO F'N MUCH!!!!

Dream come true!!!! Damn.....not enough words....just....damn....I am pretty sure a made a poop.

So happy.....:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Yup....definitely made a poop :yess:

Cant stop crying....need someone to hold me....

Girlfriend asked why I screamed like a girl, I told her, "you won't understand", she said, "just tell me"...so I told her....she said, "you're right, I dont understand"...shrugged her shoulders and walked away...:lol

Even if the only mixed media is real chains, dont care, it will be 1/4 scale and epic.

Time to burn the NECA kahkah!!!

:exactly: .

:lol:lol:lol

thundar.gif

Are we sure this is a PF and that it's 1/4 scale? :confused:

Oh, yeah... :rock:rock:rock

Love the pose and sculpt so far!!! FULL REVEAL PLEASE!!!

It does say

Production Peek: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

A behind the scenes look at the development of the Pinhead Premium Format Figure.

So I dont see why I wouldn't be. Unless they want KD to die ^^^

Damn this looks crazy awesome so far. Congrats to all you freaks who have been waiting patiently, especially KD :rock

:lol Next time just tell her you want to show her a real cool black coat from an H&M website.

It does say

Production Peek: Pinhead Premium Format Figure

A behind the scenes look at the development of the Pinhead Premium Format Figure.

So I dont see why I wouldn't be. Unless they want KD to die ^^^
I'm not seeing that on the Production Blog page.
i always thought pf means 1/4 scale, there is no 1/5 or 1/3 pf's as far as i know of
I know. I'm just thinking it doesn't quite look 1/4 scale. I could definitely be wrong. PFs are always 1/4, yes.

Back