Premium Format Hellraiser Pinhead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next to lady death he's like half the size. Very under scale. I wonder why SS made him so small. Maybe because it's from many years ago before they did the newer horror statues, so at the time this was the supposed scale? He's the same size as the ss comiquettes.

Next to lady death he's like half the size. Very under scale. I wonder why SS made him so small. Maybe because it's from many years ago before they did the newer horror statues, so at the time this was the supposed scale? He's the same size as the ss comiquettes.

I still find it funny that some people think he isnt under sized

without the base he seems same size as my Freddy PF figure , i think the big problem here is the base, so you need to raise up about 3 inches more, sideshow should have done a taller base. Any way it is something that' make him look slightly under scale...

without the base he seems same size as my Freddy PF figure , i think the big problem here is the base, so you need to raise up about 3 inches more, sideshow should have done a taller base. Any way it is something that' make him look slightly under scale...

He is still alot smaller than any of sideshows freddys (i have all 3)

Look at the difference in the size of the heads

He is still alot smaller than any of sideshows freddys (i have all 3)

Look at the difference in the size of the heads
Looks fine here.

38d1ba7b3716b23cbe568e68c4e9fbb9.jpg

Picture courtesy of MrStayPuft

Got mine today, well before the Thursday delivery estimate! :rock (Do we still do :rock around here?)

I have some issues though:

1) The peg did not want to slide into the hole on the base at all. I eventually got it in there, but I'm not sure it's ever coming out. It's actually not quite all the way, does this pic look similar to yours?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10279016/Photo Dec 15, 9 05 45 PM.jpg

2) Mine came with a white mark on the skirt. It's not coming out with a (very) damp cloth, anybody here have any tips?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10279016/Photo Dec 15, 9 05 57 PM.jpg

3) It doesn't fit in a DETOLF. (Not really a mark against it, I'm just throwing it out there if anybody is thinking of putting him in a DETOLF.)

I'm extremely happy even if he looks a little smaller next to other PF's. The thing looks phenomenal and will shine in any horror collection. And just for grins (and to answer the call for more pics), here's a pic that's not attached to a complaint: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10279016/Photo Dec 15, 8 48 05 PM.jpg

I've had those white marks on pleather before - usually it's just residue from styrofoam. It seems like something else since it won't brush off, but a damp cloth should do it (if that's what it is).

So even the newer freddy pf is bigger than pinhead by quite a bit? I was hoping he would be close to the newer freddy pf since jason is not going to count because he's so big. So only with the smaller freddy, older jason and ash he looks in scale because they are smaller pf's?

So even the newer freddy pf is bigger than pinhead by quite a bit? I was hoping he would be close to the newer freddy pf since jason is not going to count because he's so big. So only with the smaller freddy, older jason and ash he looks in scale because they are smaller pf's?

You asked the same question on the other forum and were answered.

Has anyone pulled a pin out of his head? Kind of curious how deep into the head they go.

I should be able to tell you soon. My Pinhead arrived with a messed up chin so I contacted customer service. They're sending a replacement head and here's what they say to do with the old one:

Please make sure your replacement part is undamaged upon receipt. If your replacement is acceptable, please destroy your damaged part only per the instructions below and provide photos within 5 business days of receipt of your replacement. If we do not receive your photos in this time, you will be charged for the extra piece.

** Please use care and precaution when destroying this piece. We ask that you use a rather blunt instrument to crush your piece only. We would advise placing the piece in a cloth bag, pillow case, or heavy duty trash bag to contain any flying debris as well as any small pieces that result from destroying your piece. DO NOT set fire to your collectible or drop it from a high altitude as this may cause bodily harm to yourself, bystanders, private or public property. We also ask that you protect yourself from flying pieces or shards by wearing eye protection, if possible, as well as proper footwear.

Sideshow Collectibles will not be responsible for any injuries caused by destroying your item. So please make sure you destroy the item in a safe fashion.

We thank you for your cooperation during our returns process. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further questions or concerns.

Makes sense from their perspective.

Mine arrived last week, finally had a chance to unbox and display only to discover the base is to wide for where I planned to put him. Looking for a new home when company arrived with a very energetic 4 yr old, he quickly went back in the box for now. Everything looked good though, I'm happy with how he turned out.

Nice review! I had the same problem. Getting his feet down into the base was tight. Not sure why they went with a foot pose like that when it's all so covered.

Back