Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skizzoid

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I discovered this forum a couple months ago when I was researching Hot Toys figures, and although I'm not exactly a statue/figure collector yet, it is fun seeing the custom work that a lot of other people are putting into these figures. I'm more into comic books and artwork, but it's been very tempting to dip my feet into the action figure hobby, especially since I was really into them as a kid (the 5" toy store variety though).

I got my first Hot Toys Iron Man figure this week (Midas), though I'm not sure if I want to keep it or not (it does look pretty though). If I can get one great Hot Toys figure for Iron Man and Captain America, I'd feel pretty happy (similar words started many a collector down their current path, I'm sure). Other than that, I may pick up some of the SH Figuarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers figures; I'll just have to resist the temptation to collect the whole set. This will obviously be a very cheap hobby for me to start... :)

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, skizzoid! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Back