Hello from the last frontier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subzro

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very new to 1/6 collecting. I am a Firefighter/EMT in Alaska and have been collecting Code 3 fire trucks and Star Wars Diecast vehicles. I picked up a Hot Toys Firespecter and was blown away by the detail.
I also found both Firefighter Version 2.0 (Trainee and Lieutenant) and they are amazing.
I have the Sideshow Iron Man Hulkbuster EX, Iron Man Mark VI, Princess Leia Boushh. I picked them all up second hand but new and sealed in the box. I also have some Kotobukiya Star Wars figures.
I just received my 1st purchase directly from Sideshow (about 3 hours ago), The 89 Batman (no oil!).
I have the 89 Joker, Batmobile, Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed, Iron Man War Machine, Boba Fett and Lady Death EX on order.
I am going to give my wallet a little time to recover and then maybe pick up some of the newer Batman figures, Avengers Hulk, Iron Monger, Luke Skywalker and Captain Jack Sparrow.
There are some older figures and statues I would like to have if i can find them at a decent price.

Back