Hello from New Jersey! And a question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOwl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone, its nice to meet you all!

I've been collecting for quite some time now, and until recently, have focused mainly on Play Arts figures. However, I've been watching video reviews of Hot Toys & Sideshow Figures for years and have decided its time I got into collecting them myself. So here I am!

The problem is, I can't decide which figure I would rather have in my collection. I've heard great things about the likeness on the Jack Nicholson 1989 Mime joker Dx Hot Toys figure. But, I've also heard some pretty nice things about the Jake Sully Avatar Hot Toys figure.

So in your humble opinions which one would you guys recommend I get?

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. And hope to become a frequent poster here. Thanks for your input!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll probably end up getting the Joker but I also think that I'll end up buying the Jake Sully as well. I have a feeling that once I get one, i'll just keep getting more and more.

The more appropriate question would be "Which one of those figures should you buy first?" :) Unless you have some sort of otherworldly strength of discipline your fate will be the same as every other poor soul that bought their first Hot Toy figure. Prepare yourself for a glorious future of Thursday preorders and waking up one day to find you've cleared out the spare bedroom so you can display your collection in all it's glory.

The more appropriate question would be "Which one of those figures should you buy first?" :) Unless you have some sort of otherworldly strength of discipline your fate will be the same as every other poor soul that bought their first Hot Toy figure. Prepare yourself for a glorious future of Thursday preorders and waking up one day to find you've cleared out the spare bedroom so you can display your collection in all it's glory.
I can just picture it now....:drool

Back