Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
emuta7yn.jpg

I got mine today and zero issues......except I can not get his right foot to sit flush!!! This is my 13th PF and I have never had this issue.

I don't want to force it too much. Anyone have a similar situation with this one or have any suggestions?

Same issue. No matter what I did it wouldn't pop in. Ended up getting a replacement that worked. It's the foot, not the base I'm pretty sure.

I got mine today and zero issues......except I can not get his right foot to sit flush!!! This is my 13th PF and I have never had this issue.

I don't want to force it too much. Anyone have a similar situation with this one or have any suggestions?
Is the peg hold free from debris? How does it feel when you try it; like it is rubbing on the side, foot angle is off, or just won't go all the way down? I have had this issue many times with other pieces. Usually it can be fixed, but one time it was the body leg angle that was the problem. Fitment should be a part of QC checks IMO.

just got mine today and the crowned head is broken, sent an email to sideshow (waiting for reply). if they send me a new head will they charge me for it? this is the first issue i have ever had with an item so i dont know the process, any info would be great thanks

just got mine today and the crowned head is broken, sent an email to sideshow (waiting for reply). if they send me a new head will they charge me for it? this is the first issue i have ever had with an item so i dont know the process, any info would be great thanks

They don't charge you unless you don't send the broken one back or don't destroy it and send pics to them

I saw this in person today and really found it interesting So I decided to jump on the WL for an EX. Don't know how good my chances are to snag one, so I'll keep an eye on the REG. If it looks like it's going to sell out , I grab one of those instead

I saw this in person today and really found it interesting So I decided to jump on the WL for an EX. Don't know how good my chances are to snag one, so I'll keep an eye on the REG. If it looks like it's going to sell out , I grab one of those instead

Pretty slim..you should just order a regular now

This is an amazing statue. Great to see Sideshow knock on e out of the park. A reg is just as good. Plenty of display options still. You wont regret it.

Picked mine up today. 475. It is great piece. I had two issues. The Excalibur hand doesn't sit flush with the wrist. The other is the the magnet in the body for the right hand. The open hand holds just fine, The close fist right hand just wants to slide out. I'm sure it has something t do with the weight. The magnet in the extra base is a lot stronger for both hands. I can grab the extra base, by the hand in it, and it all holds together. I emailed pics. I'll see how SS handles it. They've been really good so far with exchanging pieces for my Batman PF. All in all. I'm glad I made this a must buy on day one.

Picked mine up today. 475. It is great piece. I had two issues. The Excalibur hand doesn't sit flush with the wrist. The other is the the magnet in the body for the right hand. The open hand holds just fine, The close fist right hand just wants to slide out. I'm sure it has something t do with the weight. The magnet in the extra base is a lot stronger for both hands. I can grab the extra base, by the hand in it, and it all holds together. I emailed pics. I'll see how SS handles it. They've been really good so far with exchanging pieces for my Batman PF. All in all. I'm glad I made this a must buy on day one.

The sword hand doesn't sit flush with my body either.

Back