Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got off of chat with them -

Sideshow: The pieces will be arriving sometime this week, so we will begin processing soon

me:
will it ship to me by the end of the week?

Sideshow: Either the end of the week or early next week.

They said they only charge when the statue arrive at the warehouse.I guess it isn't true.

The first person will surely get hounded for pics. :)

Hope it won't be on the lines of the first pic of the Batman PF that was posted!

20140107_113654_zps1bfaba68.jpg

It freaked out everybody!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That PF has about the dumbest pose of any Sideshow PF. Who stands with their face and crotch facing one direction while their chest faces another?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. That PF has about the dumbest pose of any Sideshow PF. Who stands with their face and crotch facing one direction while their chest faces another?

Someone who has only just placed his right foot on top of a gargoyle.

A dude wearing leather undies on top of his jammies, apparently.

Shipped too! Date listed is for the 27th so should have him by Wednesday!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

My Hellboy has shipped as well. A tracking number just appeared on my order within the last half hour. It is 9:30 pm here in Pennsylvania.

My Hellboy has shipped as well. A tracking number just appeared on my order within the last half hour. It is 9:30 pm here in Pennsylvania.
Yeah same here in Toronto. I checked when Mack announced his was shipped it says it shipped at 5:38 their time so that's 8:38 in ours

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back