Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The set is pretty sweet regardless. Thanks for elaborating my point. :wink1:
I know its still a few months away, but has anyone figured out how to display him yet? I want to add the library editions to the display somehow, that would need a lot or room.

YEAH!!! My waitlist came through!!! :yess: I have a question though, in the email it says, "Good News, We have found the Hellboy Hellboy Hellboy Premium Format(TM) Figure for you! Your waitlist reservation for this item is due to become a live order on 2014/01/20 and should ship out to you shortly after that."
So my question is, when the order becomes live they only charge me the NRD, and the rest when he is released, right? Thanks, can't wait to have him face off with my avengers hulk maquette. :panic:

YEAH!!! My waitlist came through!!! :yess: I have a question though, in the email it says, "Good News, We have found the Hellboy Hellboy Hellboy Premium Format(TM) Figure for you! Your waitlist reservation for this item is due to become a live order on 2014/01/20 and should ship out to you shortly after that."
So my question is, when the order becomes live they only charge me the NRD, and the rest when he is released, right? Thanks, can't wait to have him face off with my avengers hulk maquette. :panic:

Correctomundo

My EX waitlist converted too! Where is Sideshow finding all these Hellboys from?!! :) I got on the waitlist on 8th December, Hemooo...

My EX waitlist converted too! Where is Sideshow finding all these Hellboys from?!! :) I got on the waitlist on 8th December, Hemooo...

thanks! I joined December 28th & no conversion yet. makes u wonder how many in the WL :)

Yeah. What ever the NRD is, then the rest when it ships

Cannot wait for this awesome ****ing statue!

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Just happy to see this thread bump. :)

@KAB: Guess SS could make, maybe with a very low ES, would definitely sell then, let's hope...

I'm always happy to see this thread bumped too.

And for all the haters out there complaining about edition sizes being too high, they are collecting the wrong pieces if that's all they care about.

If you are a Hellboy fan, esp read the comics... I don't see how you can pass on this beauty

Back