Hellboy 3 - We want it!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hellboy 3 - Perlman still fights for it! - Let's also underline our interest!

I'd much rather see HB3 than more Rim. Loved the HB films

Re: Hellboy 3 - Perlman still fights for it! - Let's also underline our interest!

I'd like very much to see both...

Bring on HBIII. :rock

Whether it actually happens.. :lol

I would absolutely love to see HB3.

Make it happen! Hellboy rocks! :rock

Hell yeah make it happen HB III, I never read the comic and I regret that till now.

But GDT introduce me to this red beast and make me fell in love with the character. So yeah maybe it's not the same character like in the comic, but GDT movie get to people like me and introduce me to this wonderful characters!!

And there's only going up from here, and Trilogy would be a sweet closure for GDT Hellboy!!

So hell yeah for the HB III, I pay for the visual and the character design alone..

Yeah, so many who got to like Hellboy due to the two movies and so many who would pull others into the cinemas. It's also a question about promotion I think but from what they described, HB3 would be epic and pretty enormous so a thrilling trailer wouldn't be missing for sure. :yess:

Would Love a third movie to be made. I can remember seeing the first one in theatres like it was yesterday.

I'm totally down for it.

Although GTD has a habit of piling too many projects on his to-do list. Even if he skips everything, and does this after Crimson Peak and PR2, Hellboy 3 wouldn't be started to get made in the next 4-6 years.

Ron Pearlman and Doug Jones have to put up with make up which is fine, but at least they'll still look the part.

Selma Blair will be in her late 40's by then, wonder if she can still up keep her look.

Oh well.. if she can't they can always kill her off i suppose, and have HB grieving over a photograph or some ****.

just because Selma will be a little older looking doesn't mean she has to be killed off :lol This is not transformers you know LOL.

I don't know if Ron Pearlman could go through all that with the make up and everything. But Like I keep saying, they can get someone else to put on the make up and act as hellboy and Ron can do the voice for Hellboy.

they did that in the first one for Abe anyways, so it is not like it would be new territory for this movie

just because Selma will be a little older looking doesn't mean she has to be killed off :lol This is not transformers you know LOL. (...)

:lol :goodpost:

(...)
I don't know if Ron Pearlman could go through all that with the make up and everything. But Like I keep saying, they can get someone else to put on the make up and act as hellboy and Ron can do the voice for Hellboy.

they did that in the first one for Abe anyways, so it is not like it would be new territory for this movie

Personally I wouldn't wanna see anybody else in that role than Perlman, Hellboy's face shows a lot of his facial lines, so even though it would probably work with a suitable mask, think it wouldn't be the same.

Hellboy definitely looks like Ron on screen, I don't like it when bit part actors change, never mind the lead role. I'm sure he's up for it as long as they do it sooner rather than later.

I'm not saying I wish they change Ron but if it came to that I would accept it.

If the studio and Guillermo were ready to film and everything was ready to go and Ron couldn't handle the time it takes to do the prosthetics I wouldn't hold it against them if they got a new actor to put on the make up.

On the much smaller scale of niche nerd cinema, Ron Perlman is Hellboy like Harrison Ford is Indy. With the modest success of the franchise I don't think anyone would be interested in another one without the lead actor.

I don't think age is that much of a factor. His voice will just get more awesome and you can always use stunt men in Perlma/HB masks for the vigorous monster fighting and standing up straight wide shots.

Selma Blair looks like she's in her 40s in part 1. :lol I love her but she's not exactly cast for her youthful vigor.

well Ron did complain that the make up time was really hard on him, That was the reason that hellboy 3 didn't sound like it was possible before. He had a hard time with the make ups

Back