• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan MINT in Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This totally sucks. I want this piece soooo badly but can never afford it and it goes to someone who would just scalp it. "I'm taking offers since this isn't what I collect." THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN ENTER!?!?! Ugh...

:violin:violin:violin

Well then they are fools. :lol :lol :lol If you've had three offers at your asking price...why isn't it sold? I mean...it's the price you are asking isn't it? I don't think anyone here is going to trade a MF or a Speederbike for it.....I personally wouldn't pay over retail for the first version of the Samaritan now that a new and improved version is coming out. :monkey3 Good luck with your sale....

Maybe he thinks he can get more now, since there is so much interest.:lol:lol:lol

Maybe he thinks he can get more now, since there is so much interest.:lol:lol:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I just noticed that no one has bid on his auction.......hmmmmmm...but he's had 3 offers at his asking price.....wouldn't that have been the buy it now for $600? I'm confused. :lol :lol

I guess it's too late to offer my $800 Speederbike for this inferior Samaritan. Damn, I have the worst timing :monkey2

Back