Heath Ledger Joker Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had this one which (I think) was the first one he ever sold. He posted his first sculpt here and I hounded him to make another. Eventually sold it. Not my photo and this was repainted and rehaired:

IMG_4469.jpeg

Additionally had his laughing joker which I think he only did 3 of.

Then I had this one:

IMG_4470.jpeg

And finally this one by Owen (which was a recast):

IMG_4468.jpeg

I was in talks with him for his two face and even reserved his bane but had to cancel when he upped the price last minute.

Not a big fan of Adam Gu's myself.
He was real hot stuff when he was the only game in town and therefore could charge whatever he wanted. Now, he has the name recognition that he's built and ppl pay through the nose just for that IMO. I think there are arguably better and more talented guys than him now, though.

But, credit where credit is due and the guy knows how to sculpt and paint. Just think he's no longer the best of the best nor the only one who can do similar work, therefore his prices are just ridiculous. But hey, folks can charge whatever ppl are willing to pay right? :lol can't hate the hustle.

Last edited:
I feel like the WW suit is very raw, not quite finished imo. I think if he were to offer a 2.0 with a bit of customer feedback he could really get somewhere with it. He does great work, the new gloved hands are nice, but if I’m being honest from the whole suit I only genuinely like the grey blazer, socks, and waistcoat.

Iris is ready for a 2.0 and was willing to listen to my input but run organizer won’t reach back out to us about it.

Last edited:
I sort of feel the same about this suit, very raw, unpolished, don’t like it. The materials are off. Dino’s tie. It’s a private run that costs a few grand if I remember correctly, not open.

IMG_1828.jpeg

I sort of feel the same about this suit, very raw, unpolished, don’t like it. The materials are off. Dino’s tie. It’s a private run that costs a few grand if I remember correctly, not open.
Yea, no. I'm not about that life for a clothing set :lol I'd rather spend a few grand on a 1/3 statue than a 1/6 clothing set.

Yea, no. I'm not about that life for a clothing set :lol I'd rather spend a few grand on a 1/3 statue than a 1/6 clothing set.
If it was dead on accurate I wouldn’t hesitate to, but this isn’t even close imo.

Back