• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

He-Man MOTUC - 17 individual figures available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, here's the deal.

I'm a little bit OCD and have a nasty collector's habit where I buy doubles. This is what I've been doing on the He-Man figures that have been released. So in addition to the complete loose collection (minus bronze K.G) and the complete MOC collection I have sitting in Tupperware bins, I also have some doubles that I have ordered. Because that whole subscription service didn't work out so well with having to order the non-sub anyways, I usually threw in an extra figure here and there. So enough excuses, I'm putting those extras up for sale.

None of these have been opened and handling has been minimum. However, there may be some wear on the cards as received from Mattel, as their early figures weren't packaged very well. If you really care about MOC, I can take photos for you.

Shipping is additional, and I will bulk rate it based on your location. See end of message for estimated shipping costs.

Here's what's available (prices are single figure):

Adora - $25 - SOLD
Beast Man (re-issue) - $25 - SOLD
He-Ro - $30 - SOLD
Mer-Man - $30 - SOLD
Scareglow (x2) - $30 - SOLD
Skeletor (re-issue) - $30 - SOLD
Tri Klops - $30 - SOLD
Stratos (x2) - $32 - SOLD
Battlecat -$45* - SOLD
Trap Jaw - $30* - SOLD

Green Goddess - $25
Teela - $25
Zodak Mystic Enforcer - $30
Battle Armor He-Man - $30
He-Man (re-issue) - $40
Hordak - $40
Skeletor (original Release) - $40

Estimated Shipping below. I will only charge actual shipping cost, rates below are based on estimated shipping weight of packaged figures with shipping box, bubblewrap, etc. Also, this is rounded up, so actual shipping should be less than this, but I don't want to eat any shipping costs. Like I said, you pay actual shipping cost, rounded to next dollar. If you're on the West Coast, it will be a cheaper rate than if you're on the East Coast.

Edit: if interested, please include your zip so I can give you shipping cost without having to send you a PM asking for that info

West Coast (CA)
1 figure - $9
2 figures - $13
3-6 figures - $15

NW Coast (WA)
1 figure - $11
2 figures - $14
3-6 figures - $15

NE Coast (NY)
1 figure - $13
2 figures - $16
3-6 figures - $17

SE Coast (FL)
1 figure - $11
2 figures - $15
3-6 figures - $16

Mid West (MI)
1 figure - $11
2 figures - $15
3-6 figures - $16

I will ship internationally, contact me for shipping costs.

Last edited:
Pending/Sold section:

2 Stratos = SOLD

Reastman = SOLD
Scareglow (x1) = SOLD
Triklops = SOLD
Merman = SOLD

Battle Armor He-Man = Pending
Re-Man = Pending
Skeletor (Original or Reissue) = Pending

Last edited:
Both Stratos appear to be sold, payment pending.

I think I overestimated shipping a little bit, because for this transaction it was a few bucks less.

So don't let my shipping estimates scare you off if they look a little high, you won't be paying more than what it costs to ship the figures, but I've underestimated shipping in past and got stuck with the difference, just trying to avoid that.

Well forget it then, I like the pain! Do you have a red staff he-ro by chance?

I dont think so. I did the paperclip trip and only got green and purple. I have one He-Ro left, not sure which color though, not not red. My loose collection also has green and purple.

I hate Scotty, there subs suck!!! Double shipping and their customer service don't even know their products....

Wait that is Matty :D

:lol:lol:lol

Yes, Matty sucks balls, no doubt, but these figure are just awesome. Soon have to make room for a third shelf.

still some left. FYI, on all three lot deals, I've been able to ship a little less than quoted.

:He-Man

...wait.... Dave, you need a He-Man emoticon

Back