HDTV or Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm not doing that! I'm gonna pay in full. All of your input is really helpful guys! Still unsure of what to do though.

-CJK

well, back to the credit issue... if you're going to pay in full and you just started to build your credit, put the purchase on a card once you have the money in your bank account and spread it out over a set number of months (assuming your APR is decent). this way, you'll have the money for the TV and build your credit at the same time.

Credit isnt bad, as long as you manage it properly... you DO need to build up credit for the future, because a majority of people CAN'T afford to pay for certain things in full, like a house.

and back on topic... although collectibles are cool, a TV is more practical. Plus, when you go HD, you wont want to go back to standard def.

I finally took the HDTV plunge, I just wanted to let a) prices come down, and b) allow for time to make the right choice.

I went with a Sony Bravia 1080p, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan what a difference!!!! :drool

Look at it this way. HDTV's are going down in price but if you miss out on a collectible you want, it may go up in price and end up costing you more when you finally (and you will) break down and buy it. That being said, HDTV's are cool. Your call, bro.

Everyone says TV, but if I miss out on this awesome deal on the Freddy vs. Jason PF's or the new products on their way from Hot Toys, I might cry!

-CJK

Sounds like u should go with what your feeling and grab a few collectibles but i'd be picking up the HDTV.;)

Back