HCG T-800 1:2 Bust questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have asked this of customer service weeks ago, here, and even on the SS featured item page for it and no reply. Bummer.

All Sideshow site pictures= both arms up

Here:
https://www.blister.jp/item10402.html

One arm up, one down. Which IMO looks like a much better pose and makes more sense than both up.

Also do you know how the spec 27" height is measured? To the top of the head or top of the upward pointed rifles? Thanks much!

Well on all the items I have ever received from SS it has always been measured from the lowest to the highest point on an item (so we can work out display space!) so I would say its to the tip of the gun and not to the head...hope that helps :)

Well on all the items I have ever received from SS it has always been measured from the lowest to the highest point on an item (so we can work out display space!) so I would say its to the tip of the gun and not to the head...hope that helps :)

Have to say i agree it will be to the top of the guns which is perfect for where i'm going to put it any bigger and it wouldn't fit :rock

OK- according to the manufacturer the arm connections are hexagonal. Meaning that there are not fully poseable but they may be able to be plugged in at slightly set different angles allowable by the connection joint.

OK- according to the manufacturer the arm connections are hexagonal. Meaning that there are not fully poseable but they may be able to be plugged in at slightly set different angles allowable by the connection joint.

Ah right well that would be ok thanks for the reply. :)

Thanks a lot! Thats actually kind of the way I thought they would be. You guys should have photographed them different ways! :duh

Cause to me it seems like a feature that should be in the specs and might actually help them sell better if people knew.

dr3sy.jpg

34fmexl.jpg

zsshsz.jpg

Last edited:
Total awesomeness :rock :rock

You getting one as well then Oneye?

Yes, plus the 1:2 endobust (clean) and the exclusive 1:2 Endobust (battle damaged). They'll go along with the original 1:2 HCG bust and the HCG 1:4 bust. I forgot, the T-600 bust and maybe someday the HCG 1:1 BD. I'm addicted.

Yes, plus the 1:2 endobust (clean) and the exclusive 1:2 Endobust (battle damaged). They'll go along with the original 1:2 HCG bust and the HCG 1:4 bust. I forgot, the T-600 bust and maybe someday the HCG 1:1 BD. I'm addicted.

OMG You are addicted :lol

I'm getting this and the T-600 1:1 Bust i'd love more but haven't got the room but those 2 are class so not too fussed i can't have more. :)

Back