HCG Leatherface 3D 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone else own this? I just got it over the weekend for a solid $175 shipped. I know HCG has some minor paint issues but the statue itself wasn't too bad. I touched it up by adding more blood.

Mind the poor flash photo.

939daf010bfc94f7423208c61f337afb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For me, i look at this like the hcg myers, if i could get it cheap enough, id buy it.

I got the myers for a steal. I paid around 130 aust (90 odd u.s dollars)

If i could get this for a cheap price, like you did, id buy it. Otherwise, im happy not to have it lol

Lol very true. I feel like Myers is even more ****ed then Leatherface because they ruined H78 so easily... Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For me, i look at this like the hcg myers, if i could get it cheap enough, id buy it.

I got the myers for a steal. I paid around 130 aust (90 odd u.s dollars)

If i could get this for a cheap price, like you did, id buy it. Otherwise, im happy not to have it lol

I agree with this 100%. The only way I will add these 2 to my collection is to get them for the right price. I have HCG pieces and they do some good work but they just F'd these 2 up.

I agree with this 100%. The only way I will add these 2 to my collection is to get them for the right price. I have HCG pieces and they do some good work but they just F'd these 2 up.

i agree. I have The headless horseman and Jeepers Creepers from HCG and both are awesome for statues that arnt mixed media.

Back