Statue HCG 1:4 scale Headless Horseman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
meh, even the proto looks kind of blah in the paint department, which means the final will be even worse. No faith in this company when it comes to collectibles.

Cool in theory, but the costume is far too pristine and smooth, it lacks texture. It's too bad, if it had been sculpted right his would be kickass, but it feels like a missed opportunity.

Looks cool! And I like Jeff's paint applications. They look pretty good!

I LOVE anything Sleepy Hollow/Headless Horseman...but this may be a pass for me too. damn! :(

So I guess I still have to wait for the ultimate SH/HH piece to emege from the darkness.

Last edited:
i was excited, i thought i was gonna see a 1/4 version of this:
mcshb1.jpg

But instead we got a 1/4 scale statue of a guy that has a head and isn't riding a horse...GO FIGURE?!?!?!!

You were excited you were gonna see a pic of Uncle Sam _____ing about you stealing his ____? :lol :pfft:

:lol

About the Horseman, He just reminds me of ghost rider for some reason, he seems a little bulky? maybe is just me,

I like it but, something's off

At this size the skull should have much better separation in the teeth and the eye sockets could be better. They got good separation on the teeth for the exclusive so they can do better on the regular skull head. the paint apps seem a bit uninspired, making the statue look flat. just my opine

I hope this motivates HT to give us the Horseman to go with their Johnny. The Horseman has always been a grail of mine. And sadly the best thing out there is the old McFarlane figures :(

I hope this motivates HT to give us the Horseman to go with their Johnny. The Horseman has always been a grail of mine. And sadly the best thing out there is the old McFarlane figures :(

Hey the Mcfarlane figures are awesome. If you don't like this, having the Box set of the headless horseman should do it.

HT announced the Ichabod Crane only. Are they gonna release the Headless Horseman? I doubt it.:dunno They will continue with the IM figures, like the new War Marchine edition :lol

Indeed, this statue is a missed opportunity, i'm really curious why the costume was sculpted in such pristine condition when that's not how it looked in the movie. The heads look tiny but the pose looks great for the headless look, i they'd just done the costume right i'd get this.

Back