Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exclusive should be switchout Ant-Man arrowhead!!! :rock

71d19dce_antmanarrow.jpg

YES! Post of the year.

looks freaking amazing. Loving the production peek. This one will be in my collection as long as the full reveal holds up.

Exclusive should be switchout Ant-Man arrowhead!!! :rock

71d19dce_antmanarrow.jpg

This. If Sideshow isn't figuring a way to put BOTH Ant-Man and Wasp in on this so you could have a nice Avengers set up, they should just stop trying.

more like

classic

cap
thor
iron man
hulk
she hulk
black panther
hawkeye
wasp
antman
vision

new

anybody popular....marvel kinda just threw all the hot characters in there eventhough most don't fit in the team concept

Classic looks awesome

YeHH now really confused should i get Spiderwomen .......plz suggestions....:dunno
How can you ask other people for suggestions as to what you should order? :cuckoo: Don't you have your own mind/taste? Anyone who orders THAT Spiderwoman MUST be a really big fan.
This looks really good, so far. Think I'm going to need a second job to order all this cool stuff.

How can you ask other people for suggestions as to what you should order? :cuckoo: Don't you have your own mind/taste?
This looks really good, so far. Think I'm going to need a second job to order all this cool stuff.

come on i have taste i like all of them but cant buy everything i m asking for suggestion coz we all friends here

Hopefully the Ex is change out hands and head. The head can pop in the neck armour like the Cap Ex does.

I didn't notice any seams
The heads could come in and out where the chainmail and neck meet.

If there's an alternate arrow deal, he would need a different right arm, at least. I would actually be very cool with the Ant-Man option, because then I would have nearly all of what I consider to be the most important Avengers in 1/4 scale statue format. Wasp being the major missing piece.

This Hawkeye is looking real nice so far.I personally prefer comic image PF Figures to movie image figures.Probably because I'm older and grew up with comic books and lot of the original Artists.I wonder how they will do Ant Man and Wasp since they will be smaller in PF size.The Ant Man arrow was a good idea..so I guess the best way is for Ant Man and Wasp to be incorporated along with another PF Figure.That will work.

I hope they will come up with new Cap PF & Thor PF Comic base i missed on those two :( ......2013??

I hope they will come up with new Cap PF & Thor PF Comic base i missed on those two :( ......2013??

Hopefully not. They have already done 3 Capt. America PFs and 2 Thors. It is time to start introducing new characters and I feel that Spider-Woman and Hawkeye are a step in the right direction.

Hopefully not. They have already done 3 Capt. America PFs and 2 Thors. It is time to start introducing new characters and I feel that Spider-Woman and Hawkeye are a step in the right direction.

Only one Ultimate Captain America Comic Base PF other is James Bucky Cap PF which I have & 1 thor comic base PF they made till date. I dont care abt movie line

Back