Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well so many freak members ordering Regular .......Art Print is t really worth Ex

I definitely don't think BBTS is worth buying from, considering it is only $10 less than SSC. Might as well get the print from SSC if you go that route. He is much cheaper from CSC and Alter Ego ($315).

Ex is seriously ____ing lame - but makes no difference to me it still is cheaper to get from SS than locally.
The print might be a joke but if the edition size is low the Ex will be worth more later on.

Ex is seriously ____ing lame - but makes no difference to me it still is cheaper to get from SS than locally.
The print might be a joke but if the edition size is low the Ex will be worth more later on.

Maybe but not by much. I'm fine with getting this from alterego or perhaps even cheaper off the secondary market. Too much other good stuff coming to make this a priority.

I wish there was some decent retailers in canada that dont rape you over the coals for a reg.. and actually give you discounts.

Theres a couple in calgary but they want payment in FULL for a preorder a year away.. freaking crooks.

Maybe but not by much. I'm fine with getting this from alterego or perhaps even cheaper off the secondary market. Too much other good stuff coming to make this a priority.

I'm in Australia so it's probably $50 cheaper direct than retail. If I was in the USA I'd be tempted to go the reg but I am an ex addict!

I wish there was some decent retailers in canada that dont rape you over the coals for a reg.. and actually give you discounts.

Theres a couple in calgary but they want payment in FULL for a preorder a year away.. freaking crooks.

yep, that's why i just order from ssc direct. the awesome shipping rates of $25 and a fedex account for super cheap brokerage charges, makes them the best value in the end.:lecture

Placed the EX order. Can't take a change of stuff being selling out so fast. Kind of wish comicon online wasn't moved up 2 weeks early. Puts a dent on my budget with all these extra NRDS.

It looks like this guy isn't that popular, still thinking order or not.

Love the statue!!!! Although, I can't help wondering if the bow and arrows would look better if they were brown to offset all the purple. I look at pics of Hawkeye in the comic and I kinda like the "wood" look to the bow. Not complaining though as this is a great representation of Hawkeye!!!!

So I guess $350 is now the standard for a decent sized and more intricate PF, huh?

I wanted to order, and would have, but the print as the Ex., the NRD, and the $350 has me on the fence for now.

So I guess $350 is now the standard for a decent sized and more intricate PF, huh?

I wanted to order, and would have, but the print as the Ex., the NRD, and the $350 has me on the fence for now.

Save your money and pick it up cheaper from a retailer. The ex is disappointing, IMO.

It looks like this guy isn't that popular, still thinking order or not.

If you are trying to guess how popular this piece will be before buying...pass on it. I don't think you'll miss it in your collection. Buy it only if you think it looks good and you like the character. You can't go wrong that way.

I passed. The character is cool enough, but I can live without him. At $350, I need to really dig the character and the sculpt. I guess I'm just not a big enough Hawkeye fan because the PF does look good.

I wouldn't be suprised if they did a comic based Black Widow PF next to capitalize the Avengers hype, just hope it isn't on those gaudy "A" bases.

Back