• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hasbro Ark / 22"x14"x12" Acrylic Display Case / Mighty Muggs / Sideshow + MORE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Boot

Super Freak
Reaction score

Premium Format FREDDY KRUEGER SOLD

OBI-WAN (ROTS) SOLD

Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT SOLD

Custom Life-Size JASON VOORHEES Mask SOLD

Last edited:
....THE REST....

Marvel Mighty Muggs HULK and THING Lot! SOLD

Movie Masters BATMAN & BATPOD SOLD

25th Anniversary OPTIMUS PRIME NOW ON EBAY

Alex Ross FLASH GORDON and MING THE MERCILESS Action Figures SOLD!

22" x 14" x 12" ACRYLIC DISPLAY CASE $100 shipped

case1.jpg

If you're familiar with Cases For Collectibles, than you know what these are all about. If you're not, check out this thread. They sell this case for around $160 shipped; Mine is available for considerably less. Unfortunately, I only discovered the poor quality of this photo after I wrapped the thing up with plastic wrap to protect the acrylic for shipping and I'd really prefer to leave it as is. Trust me though, it's in great shape; You won't be disappointed!

FINE PRINT: The rayray1138 watermark is for eBay purposes (you all get first dibs), so if you want to check my references, feel free to do so. 100% positive feedback. I've also had some great transactions on this board too, so buy with confidence!

Will ship to the United States only (sincerest apologies, International Freaks!) and payments accepted through PayPal only. Yes, I'd rather be raped with exorbitant fees than wait around for a money order. I'm weird.

PM me!

Last edited:
Re: PF Freddy Krueger / Acrylic Display Case / Obi-Wan / Hasbro Ark + MUCH More!

Will ship to the United States only (sincerest apologies, International Freaks!) and payments accepted through PayPal only. Yes, I'd rather be raped with exorbitant fees than wait around for a money order. I'm weird.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

^^^^ it then, I guess i'll never get Freddy then ................ :(

Re: PF Freddy Krueger / Acrylic Display Case / Obi-Wan / Hasbro Ark + MUCH More!

PM sent on Freddy PF.

All PMs have been replied to and items SOLD have been properly updated.

Thanks again, Freaks!

Please next time don't PM me getting my hopes up for nothing.

Good luck with your sales I guess.

Please next time don't PM me getting my hopes up for nothing.

Good luck with your sales I guess.

Damn, dude. I also sincerely apologized via PM. I said I'd check on a shipping quote, I didn't promise you the item. It's not like I'm intentionally being an a-hole, here.

Buuump it. Bump it up. I said buuump it...

PMs replied!

I like big BUMPS and I cannot lie.

I might be interested in the Jason mask as a backdrop piece as you mention. Whats it made of? Thanks

It's tough to tell. It appears to be some sort of plaster on top of a plastic mask. Only the original artist knows for sure. :eek:

Here's what the other side looks like...

jason2.jpg

Again, it's not a super-high-quality fiberglass museum piece, but it has the right shape, some interesting color and a nice overall texture. Kinda cool, especially for the price.

Last edited:
Hasbro Ark / 22"x14"x12" Acrylic Display Case / Mighty Muggs / Sideshow + MUCH More!

Bumpdated.

Thanks again to everyone who's responded! :rock

P.S. Hey Mods, could I maybe get a title change? Most of the stuff in the original title has been sold already. How about:

Thanks in advance!

Re: Hasbro Ark / 22"x14"x12" Acrylic Display Case / Mighty Muggs / Sideshow + MUCH Mo

P.S. Hey Mods, could I maybe get a title change? Most of the stuff in the original title has been sold already. How about:

Thanks in advance!
...as you wish Mr Boot :duff
x :D

Re: Hasbro Ark / 22"x14"x12" Acrylic Display Case / Mighty Muggs / Sideshow + MORE!

PMs replied, deals made, items shipped.

Seems like a lovely time for another update. Thanks, Freaks! :rock

Re: Hasbro Ark / 22"x14"x12" Acrylic Display Case / Mighty Muggs / Sideshow + MORE!

Bump Bump Bump, Bump Be-dump, Bump Be-dump! :emperor

Prices lowered! Check 'em out!

Last edited:

you have a pm.

you have another pm. it's a deal.

I'm ready to pay you. Pm me asap.

Back