Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iss republic attack shuttle thee only big vehicle bein released this year ??

Yes, and next years seems likely that it is from TPM since it will be in the theaters again. Will probably follow that train of thought for the following films. An exception could be that we could see a Sail Barge in 2013 for Jedi's 30th anniversary. Hasbro has denied it, but Hasbro also kept denying that a new Falcon was coming out even after boxed pictures leaked.

Decided to stop by Wally World late last night and found and unopened box of the vintage, I asked the lady and she opened for me.

Had
Utapau Clone, New Hope Vader, Sith Vader (Anakin), Grievous, Sith:Yoda, R5 D4, Ceremonial Han, Death Star Escape Luke, Commander Gree, Sandtrooper, Jedi Luke, and Empire Stormie.

Wish luke would have had his cloak so I could pose with the my Jabba. just have to make one I guess.

I am on a budget so only got:

Last edited:
Decided to stop by Wally World late last night and found and unopened box of the vintage, I asked the lady and she opened for me.

Had
Utapau Clone, New Hope Vader, Sith Vader (Anakin), Grievous, Sith:Yoda, R5 D4, Ceremonial Han, Death Star Escape Luke, Commander Gree, Sandtrooper, Jedi Luke, and Empire Stormie.

I am on a budget so only got:

Congrats!!

I love that stormie!!!

yeah, he was a must buy. was debating between new hope luke and Jedi luke. settle on Jedi, something about the legs on new hope luke looked odd to me. looked really thin. maybe just the way he was packaged. The Han was cool too, much taller than luke so they would look cool next to each other.

Yes, and next years seems likely that it is from TPM since it will be in the theaters again. Will probably follow that train of thought for the following films. An exception could be that we could see a Sail Barge in 2013 for Jedi's 30th anniversary. Hasbro has denied it, but Hasbro also kept denying that a new Falcon was coming out even after boxed pictures leaked.

Thanks, I keep hopeing that they will redo the imperial shuttle, that will be very cool if they do that oh an thee big slave 1 painted in boba colors that will be cool as well

Went by one of the MANY Wal-Marts this town has yesterday and happened across Jabba & Oola for $9.90 and the Tie Bomber for $19.90. Anyone still looking for any of these?

Got my Snowspeeder today in the mail from Ebay. This thing is big compared to what I expected!

img0277n.jpg

img0276wd.jpg

img0274wo.jpg

Is that the latest release Target Exclusive release? Did they change anything on it from other releases of it? I tried to get one after I got the AT AT for $69 so I could have it stepping on it with Daks inside but was nowhere to be seen. Dang!

Not sure about the Target exclusive but this is the one that came out in 2010 with the clone wars soldier on the box. I got it to go with my AT-AT and all the stores I saw it in online where selling it for around +$60! Then some very nice bloke from Japan put a couple up for $25Aus + $25Aus postage on Ebay which is still cheaper then what I would have paid for in the Australian shop. He still has at least one, I will PM you the address.

scored a stormie & gree tonight....passed on luke & han....:monkey1..........love the card backs...........:yess:

I got my At-At for $69 at Wal-Mart (clearance).

Ditto. Not all walmarts in the U.S. had them on sale, here in Texas they never went on sale, My nephew picked mine up for me up in New Mexico and held on to it for me until I went up to visit. My friends up there weren't all able to pick it up so they all have me on watch down here for if they go on sale to give them a ring right away.

Back