Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't hasbro already venture into that scale before or were they a bit bigger. i seem to remember a few were made.

edit: just looked them up at rebelscum.............mega action..........anyone remember what scale/size these were?
don't think these worked out too good, they only made 3 characters.

What were you expecting for $13... in "vintage style"... with 7 points of articulation?

Last edited:
I don't have much interest in Hasbro 6-inch figures. If only 3A could've done them. :(

I'm still crying a RIVER over that! Man I was there at SDCC when those bad boys got 'flashed" at the 3A booth. Such a friggin waste. Those would have made a GREAT collectors all inclusive line. High end, slow release...would have been epic.

I'm still crying a RIVER over that! Man I was there at SDCC when those bad boys got 'flashed" at the 3A booth. Such a friggin waste. Those would have made a GREAT collectors all inclusive line. High end, slow release...would have been epic.

And now we know for certain why it never happened. Hasbro prevented it. They want that piece of the pie all to themselves.

Wow, those would have been beautiful. :monkey2

5962999808_c71168f010_o.jpg

Nice. All I heard about the new 12" line was just that. 12" line. When I saw the pics a threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Those 6" figs look nice though.

Those are beauts and would've been hard to resist. My wallet's doing a happy dance that Hasbro was greedy with the licence.

I think the 6" line will tank. $19.99 is alittle high for what Hasbro is known for. If this were NECA I might be fine with it, as they're reaching $19.99 anyway. With Hasbro's QC issues, I can barely find a 4" Luke that isn't cross-eyed - what are my hopes for finding a 6" Luke that isn't cross-eyed?

They need to make this 6" line collector friendly and release the big OT names quick if Hasbro has any hopes of it surviving. Over-saturate it with Sandie Troopers and Clones (like they did with TVC) and watch it die real quick.

I think the 6" line will tank. $19.99 is alittle high for what Hasbro is known for. If this were NECA I might be fine with it, as they're reaching $19.99 anyway. With Hasbro's QC issues, I can barely find a 4" Luke that isn't cross-eyed - what are my hopes for finding a 6" Luke that isn't cross-eyed?

They need to make this 6" line collector friendly and release the big OT names quick if Hasbro has any hopes of it surviving. Over-saturate it with Sandie Troopers and Clones (like they did with TVC) and watch it die real quick.

Agreed. Most NECA figures are in the $15-18 range anyway. Hasbro supposedly aims this line at the 'Adult Collector' -and I say that the adult collector spent the last 18 years collecting most every figure which are for the most part -now worthless. Thanks Hasbro.

100% completely agree with this statement. :goodpost::exactly:

Back