Has anybody bought off eBay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying off ebay is fine. Just ask questions about the condition of the item and ebay protects you if something goes wrong. It is annoying when people list things for insane prices such as Diabo Overthrown $1,899 and CA PF $1,400. You feel as if you make an offer on the actual real value of an item they'll laugh at you. So, make sure you know the actual value range of an item before going on ebay.

It does suck to sell on ebay because they take away a substantial chunk of money for themselves.

no one ever buys anything on ebay

lmaosmiley.gif

I've bought 2 eBay PO from eBay. Uh please be careful. Payment would be just as good as gift after 45 days.

I once preordered a ht red and blue spidey and he arrived fast and in excellent condition (the figure broke later but it had nothing to do with the seller).

I started late in collecting also and I bought my red hulk off eBay. Just remember that eBay prices reflect the 8% that eBay charges and the 4% paypal charges so these fees are ultimately paid by the buyer. I have only had one bad experience with eBay I bought a resin model kit from out of the country I knew better but I had been hunting the kit for sometime. So I bought the kit it arrived smashed up and with 2 left legs. Long story short I had to pay $80 to ship it back to the seller just to get $280 refund. So try and buy from US sellers.

If you stick to sellers with 100% feedback and over 100 or so items sold, you should be fine.

I have many times, just do your homework in regards to seller, & ask plenty of questions. Besides, with their buyer protection program, it's safer than most people seem to think.

Back