Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--SPOILERS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

When can I buy tickets to the midnight show :banana:banana:banana

Man I can't wait for this film!!!!!

New trailer rocks! This should be quite the film.

Looks cool, but I hear they've already cut some of my favorite bits.

And I don't like the flash frame stuff David Yates does.

Pretty ballsy having most of the trailer rest on a child actor (not that they need to sell us Potter anymore). And barely any Potter in the whole thing.
Worked beautifully for me, but I wonder how it plays to those who haven't read the books...are there still such people?:D
I heart Yates. But Deathly Hallows should be one movie. Cut out the damn camping.

Voldemort!!! :)

SHH!!! He'll hear!

Pretty ballsy having most of the trailer rest on a child actor (not that they need to sell us Potter anymore). And barely any Potter in the whole thing.
Worked beautifully for me, but I wonder how it plays to those who haven't read the books...are there still such people?:D
I heart Yates. But Deathly Hallows should be one movie. Cut out the damn camping.

Unfortunately.

My memory of the book is of very little main plot with the usual characters--just Harry, Dumbledore and a massive amount of backstory about Voldemort. The trailer seems to fit that pretty well. Tons of information, an exciting and emotional climax, and then you hit the ground running straight into the conclusion in part seven.

Trailer looks very promising. Ganda... I mean Dumbledore doesn't seem to be wearing his glasses and therefore looking more like Gandalf... AGAIN!

Even having read the book, I can't pinpoint the part in the story in Tom's new sig.

Is Ralph Finnes going to even be in this though? Voldemort as a "live" character wasn't and that always bugged me. I know he could be in some of the memories, but still.

Trailer looks very promising. Ganda... I mean Dumbledore doesn't seem to be wearing his glasses and therefore looking more like Gandalf... AGAIN!

Even having read the book, I can't pinpoint the part in the story in Tom's new sig.

Is Ralph Finnes going to even be in this though? Voldemort as a "live" character wasn't and that always bugged me. I know he could be in some of the memories, but still.

I didn't see Ralph Fiennes in the IMDB credits, but I just found out that the boy playing young Tom Riddle in the trailer is Ralph Fiennes's nephew!! :horror

Looks like something out of The Ten Commandments:

dumbledoreaj6.jpg

Back