Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--SPOILERS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Bump :D

trioweasleyroom.jpg

triocommonroom.jpg

harrydrawer.jpg

snapedraco.jpg

Great bump Anders. God I can't f'n wait for this movie :rock:rock:rock

I find it interesting that Ralph Fiennes is not listed in the cast list for the Half-Blood Prince....even though he isn't shown in the Voldemort through the book, there are scenes with Adult Tom Riddle.....

It doesn't bother me too much.. When do we see him as an adult in HBP (pre-snake face).

It doesn't bother me too much.. When do we see him as an adult in HBP (pre-snake face).

That's what I was thinking as well. Like when he's trying to get all things to become Horcruxes.

There are seriously vital scenes. Dependent on age I guess they could have the guy played teenage Tom do it but you'd think that it'd naturally head to Ralph.

Anyone know if they got the guy that played Tom in Chamber of Secrets to come back for this?

Isn't the kid who plays the young boy Voldemort (when Dumbledore takes Tom from the orphange) related somehow to Fiennes?

Love the sinister nature of Malfoy's look in this shot. Very sleek, high shoulders, almost Nazi-ish.

Anyone else see that one of the cast members was killed in a fight a feww weeks back?

Love the sinister nature of Malfoy's look in this shot. Very sleek, high shoulders, almost Nazi-ish.

Anyone else see that one of the cast members was killed in a fight a feww weeks back?

Yup, got stabbed while out clubbin'. Robert Knox is playing Marcus Belby (can't remember who he is).

Yeah, can't remember that character either.

Really a shame that a young person doesn't live to see himself in a highprofile movie like that.

That's what I was thinking as well. Like when he's trying to get all things to become Horcruxes.

Anyone know if they got the guy that played Tom in Chamber of Secrets to come back for this?

Also when he applys for the job at hogwarts in order to place a horcrux there, but I doubt that scene will be in the film.

Really wish they could have gotten Christian Coulsen back as Tom Riddle, he did a great job in CoS.

Yup, got stabbed while out clubbin'. Robert Knox is playing Marcus Belby (can't remember who he is).

It was Knox that was stabbed to death just recently right?

This is one of my most anticipated movies this year. :rock

just figured I'd correct an earlier comment. there are THREE more films including this one. Seems they're planning on splitting Deathly Hallows into two films.

Back