Happy Birthday Nessa!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booyah!

Super Freak
Reaction score
BIG OLE' HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST WIFE AND MOTHER-TO-BE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:happybday:bow

funny_91.jpg

:duff :bunnydanc Happy Birthday to my great friend Nessa. :bunnydanc :duff

I hope you have a wonderful day and you are taking it easy.

Take care
love

Shell
xx
:D

Happy Birthday Nessa!!!
You are one of the sweetest people on the board and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. I wish you a wonderful birthday!! :D I'd say I hope all your birthday wishes come true...but I think they already have. :rock :rock :rock

Happy Birthday Nessa

:happybday:happybday:happybday

Thanks for all your support. I hope we can follow in you and George's footsteps.

Happy Birthday Nessa!

You've always been one of the nicest Freaks around!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Happy Birthday, not sure what you could get that could beat all the wonderful things that have come to you, but enjoy :duff

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes. Being pregnant made them give me tears in my eyes.

I went to the doctor this morning so I heard Darth Critter's heartbeat as a birthday present. :D At 140 beats per minute everything seems to be going great. She said he is going to be a big baby. Even though I did not gain much since the beginning of my pregnancy... only 16 pounds so far... wooooohooooo. But I already knew that he has very long legs from the ultrasounds. Only 6 more weeks to go. Can you believe it?

I am so lucky to have such great friends here on the board. And such a wonderful loving husband that I met here.

Hartelijk gefeliciteert met je verjaardag lievert! Ik wens je alvast veel plezier vandaag, en een hoop geluk voor dit komende (zeer boeiende!!) jaar hé. Pas op je gezondheid!

Back