Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must-have it is. I did have the SS 1/6th version along with the Medi ROTJ Fett before, but looking at it now, it doesn't even compare.
DSC02414.jpg

Thanks, Nil. It was a great setup while I had it but I'm definitely glad I was able to sell it for the cost of this PF version. Talk about a win-win

I did exactly the same, I was able to sell it a few months back for the price of the PF instead, then used $100 in rewards points towards the PF too! :yess:

I did exactly the same, I was able to sell it a few months back for the price of the PF instead, then used $100 in rewards points towards the PF too! :yess:

That's awesome:hi5:

Thanks Verbal21! I'm looking forward to it. Never did get around to displaying the 1/6 version anyways, so I'm glad I was able to sell it for the price of the PF. I really wanted a larger version with lights to go behind my Fett PF anyways, so this is prefect! :yess:

I put it on Flex-Pay though, so I won't have it for a couple months. I'll just have to enjoy everyone else's photos until then. :wink1:

This is enticing me more and more every time I come back and look at the in hand pics.. Great shots guys!

I got mine today :)

And this one looks freakishly awesome! Pics will follow soon.

just one question: how can I light up Han and the controls, but not the base, by using the wall plug? It always turns on the base

I got mine today :)

And this one looks freakishly awesome! Pics will follow soon.

just one question: how can I light up Han and the controls, but not the base, by using the wall plug? It always turns on the base

The base is the main power point. Use the buttons on solo to turn him on and off.

I didn't ask that.
I asked how I can turn on Solo and the controls, without having the base light up (i.e. turned on). If I switch off the base light, Han and the controls also switch off (when they were on).

I didn't ask that.
I asked how I can turn on Solo and the controls, without having the base light up (i.e. turned on). If I switch off the base light, Han and the controls also switch off (when they were on).

I did. The base is the main power point. Pull him out of the base power contacts. You will need to find a way to hold him in without falling. There is a hanging hole on the back.

I did. The base is the main power point. Pull him out of the base power contacts. You will need to find a way to hold him in without falling. There is a hanging hole on the back.

as I was saying earlier: i want to use the wall plug power thingy, not the batteries. So have him on the base, with only Han and the controls lighting up, not the base itself. I was wondering if that's possible

as I was saying earlier: i want to use the wall plug power thingy, not the batteries. So have him on the base, with only Han and the controls lighting up, not the base itself. I was wondering if that's possible

It will not work unless you wire solo and then dumd the power down. In short rechargeable batteries and pull the plug off the base.

I have a Iron Man 2 that I will be wire up late this week. I just need to check my math.

Back