Halo 4 - Cortana Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume we are being that in another thread about a new spiderman PF there is a collage of future PF drawings and there is one of chief with updated armor and a different pose then the one that has been presented.

UPCOMINGS523487_n1.jpg

I see, very interesting. :)

I'm 24 and grew up on playin Halo. It was the one amazing shooter that took up a lot of time with friends back in elementary/high school. I am JUUUUSSSST now playing Halo 4 lol so no spoilers, but I can say this beauty is already on my mental PO list. Though I have my list of wants for her final design, i.e. clear blue glassey body, matte paint, light up features, etc.. I think I'll still get her no matter what unless she has tranny face lol

Does anybody know if the Cortana figure is still coming out? She is not on the Sideshow webapge any more; they took her out of the upcoming products

I noticed the same thing yesterday. The link that used to display with the teased for Cortana is now dead:monkey2
I would guess that Sideshow decided to kill this statue.

Interesting they would physically remove that page but you can still view the long ago cancelled Rick O'Connel PF. Although, the Cortana images themselves are still on the site.

My guess is if was indeed cancelled, it's probably because it was too hard to pull off Cortana in PF form and still be cost effective.

Hopefully they didn't cancel this one! :pray:

Maybe we'll see or hear something next month or during SDCC about her.

Back