Guild Wars 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like that dungeon are kinda hard like that at first. They actually feel like an accomplishment when you finish them.

BTW I dinged 60 yesterday (109 cook / 202 Artificer)

Congrats :hi5:

Focused on crafting mainly the other day and managed to get myself up to level 67, over 210 on both artificing and tailoring. Damn I love this game!

I like the new achievement elements as well, very well done.

Congrats :hi5:

Focused on crafting mainly the other day and managed to get myself up to level 67, over 210 on both artificing and tailoring. Damn I love this game!

I like the new achievement elements as well, very well done.

Cooking is a bit of a ***** to level. I like it!
For Artificing I'm at that sort of gap at the end of the level where you've already moved on to the next tier of mats but you haven't finished the tier of craft.
I always need more freaking wood!!! It's insane how much Green and Seasoned wood I've used and because I'm a Norn it's not plentiful in the mountains like it is for Humans.

Oh and yesterday I did the lvl 59-62 ish story quests and it was awesome!! But I won't spoil it :)

I know, some of the crafting is insane! It took me forever to level up tailoring due to bloody Jute, but seems a little easier now as I've done a few high level areas so have a stock pile of materials for the next level up lol

Level 70-77 seems to have flown by! Done another dungeon, the Manor one seemed really short in comparison to the other one I did but still enjoyable :D

Yeah I leveled some Artificing and went from mid 68 to 72 :p
Right now I'm 75 in Frostgorge Sound so almost done, then I'll make an alt.

Stuck around the 50s due to life. Bought a buddy of mine a copy of the game and within a week he's already in the 60s...lol. This game is great so far.

I completely dropped out of this one. I completed all the Halloween events and then finished my story. I decided to take a break to play some offline games and never felt the urge to get back into it.

What I do like about this game is the adventuring aspect that it naturally brings. You get rewarded for pretty much doing anything in the world.

Yeah that really is the best part. and the grouping.
I feel the sense of place is very adequate but the world is not as fascinating as some other MMOs and the story is pretty weak, not necessarily in and of itself but the delivery of it.

The story is pretty good. I like how my character is becoming a pretty bad *** and known Warrior and he's only level 50+. Makes me more involved in what's actually going on versus just clicking next and skip to get ahead and start the actual/routine MMO grind.

How is the end game content? I heard its really only PVP stuff and nothing else to progress through, but to start a new character.

Back