Grond33's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic setup! I can see you are also a fan of the Detolfs as well.

Funny to say, but the animated Clone Wars maquettes I have similarly displayed in my Detolf. :lol

Awesome collection Grond33!!!! For only doing this for 3 years you have a rather large collection! :rock :rock I really love your shelves that you have your LOTR statues in.....I don't collect SW stuff, but I gotta say you have some really sweet pieces!! Congrats!

That's a frickin AWESOME collection. very nice, you included a lot without making it look too cramped.

This is exactly what I'm looking to do.

wow, so many items

very nice Grond,

one comment if you don't mind:

you have both 1:1 sized and scaled lightsabers together and imho, the scaled ones are disturbing the display. I would get rid of the scaled ones but then again, it is just me.

GG and kotos are very nice but when displayed together with Sideshow PF's, it just makes you realize how beatiful the SS PF's are. Thanks for bringing that to my attention one more ;)

your LOTR bust collection is the best BTW

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately I am maxed out for space so I am going to have to sacrafice a few things to make room for pre-orders. That's been the hardest part of collecting so far, getting rid of some items to make room for others. But in the long run, I end up with mainly my most favorite pieces. After I sell a few things, I need to clean up a few things.

one comment if you don't mind:

you have both 1:1 sized and scaled lightsabers together and imho, the scaled ones are disturbing the display. I would get rid of the scaled ones but then again, it is just me.

your LOTR bust collection is the best BTW

Thanks for the observation, I will take that into consideration as I re-organize my space.

I really love my LOTR busts. I had a complete set but had to sell off alot to fund some PF peices and make room for some other items.

love the display mate, and those lotr busta dna helms add a lot of class to a collection they are awesome wish i had those

These helms are up on the commerce section, but I liked the photos so much I thought I would throw them in my gallery so I may remember the after they are gone.

helms1.jpg

helms2.jpg

helms3.jpg

helms4.jpg

Immaculate, spotless, pristine, to the point and well organized! Do you work in a star wars and LOTR museum? (apart from the one you are working in now?) :monkey5 Impressive!...... Most impressive!:lol

Great looking collection, so many nice pieces... but they all work together really well! Nice work :rock

I finally got my Yoda 1:1 bust. I can't believe I never paid attention to this piece before, especially with the great pics from MaulFan in the official picture thread. I am totally blown away by this piece. One of the highlights of my collection.

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1406.jpg

Back