• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

grey hulk pf in canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
looks like i'm going to have an extra grey hulk pf. (don't need three of them):rotfl here's a great chance to get this rare one, already landed on our great soil.

so i'm asking $1200 for it plus shipping and fees, the great thing for anyone in canada that is interested in the big sucker is that you won't have to pay taxes, brokerage, duty etc. on your end. i've already paid that unfortunately, for the amount of around $150-$200

pm if interested
thanks

PENDING

Last edited:
crap, dude... if it weren't for the fees, i'd be all over it.

crap, dude... if it weren't for the fees, i'd be all over it.

yeah, i feel for ya:rotfl:rotfl,(not) everytime i buy something from the states you can add on another $100-$200 depending on the size and value of the statue:banghead:banghead

that's why i think it's not a bad deal for someone already in canada, since them fees are already paid for, (unfortunately by me:horror)

I'm in québec, would you take a payment plan...???

If I had the cash I would be all over this, Might have to settle for a green once I build up some money.

Back