Gremlins....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slightly off topic....I recently ordered the Neca Mohawk figure from cult classics, any way, does it display well with 1/6 figures? Thought the scale may be there.

denger4000 said:
slightly off topic....I recently ordered the Neca Mohawk figure from cult classics, any way, does it display well with 1/6 figures? Thought the scale may be there.

I think so..I always display my Bride of Chucky figures from MCF,with my Sideshow Modern Horror figures..they fit well together.

denger4000 said:

Yeah, the scale is very close. It should display well.

I got my Gizmo and Stripe today!

DSC01026.jpg

Awesome pieces!

DetroitSportsFan said:
I got my Gizmo and Stripe today!

DSC01026.jpg

Awesome pieces!

Those are so cool. I'm not that big a Gremlin's fan, but my gf and my sisters love Gizmo.

How much are these selling for? Thanks.

Mookeylama said:
$300.00 a piece for those or 300 for both?

Thanks, Mookeylama - was just about to ask that, too :)

And they DO look awesome - like movie props.

Congrats Detroit!

I had to sell mine a while back. Needed the room!

I may consider selling my Gizmo and Mohawk if the right offer comes along. ;)

I need the money/space for the CM collection I've decided to pursue. You can see the pics on page 1 of this thread. PM me if interested.

yeah these guys are great. i have Ron's Gizmo. i think he's selling the reptilain Stripes now, but from the pics i've seen they don't look quite as nice as the Mogwai he's done.

Last edited:
Has anyone here bought a Reptilian Stripe from Ron?

Here's the pics Ron took.

REPTILESTRIPE.jpg

On a somewhat related note, Ron, is also making the "Toilet Ghoulie" from Ghoulies.

TOILETGHOULIECOMPLETE.jpg

DetroitSportsFan said:
Has anyone here bought a Reptilian Stripe from Ron?

[/IMG]

i'd like to know too. as i stated in my post above your, the pics of that Stripe just didn't do it for me. tho i don't think it's the piece itself. looks like him in the film. i just think i've grown more attached the more evil, long armed looking Reptilians from the later films.

Hi would you ever consider selling any of your mogwai PM please really after the mowhawk or stripe one

Hi love all the photos does anyone know someone or themselves that would be up for selling or trading their mogwai stripe or mowhawk . I see they are amazing and the quality is so realistic.
would love to join the mogwai club

PM if anyone is interested thanks

Shai - Ron did some others, and here I believe is every one he made:

gremlinswholeset5gj.jpg

I'm only missing the 3 in the front row center, but those are
the mogwai as they are just born, so they aren't as important
to me to have in the set. I do want that Stripe in back though!

JS :D

JSA WOULD you ever consider selling or trading for your mowhawk or stripe mogwai be very interested PM details if you like
All the best

Back