Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everyone hope you are all well? I 'am still around but very busy at the moment but hopefully I will be back on answering emails and PM's very soon. I have also been going though a rough time at the moment, It was my birthday on tuesday and I went out with my close friends and my friends girlfriend feel very ill and had a fit and was rushed into hospital so I spend the whole day with them at the hospital. Her health is more important then any birthday to me. Then when I got home my aunty was rushed into hospital again with another stroke. So at the I'm a little everywhere at the moment. But I will be back for sure very soon, just please bare with me folks.

Ooh, ouch - that is a lot to be dealing with. Hang in there, man!

So so sorry to hear about all that Gregg, and I definitely know what all that feels like. Seems everyone I know has been or knows someone who has been very very sick lately. Even myself, I caught something BAD and was laid up for 3 weeks and couldn't do anything. Sorry to hear about your aunt, and hope she has a good and fast recovery, my dad had a TIA ((mini stroke) literally 1 month before my younger and only sister passed away last year, which were 2 insane months where i thought I was going to lose my insanity, with the Dr.'s telling my dad the TIA is basically a symptom of a major stroke about to hit anytime. So off of that info we were scared and felt helpless that there really wasn't anything to do besides wait for a stroke to happen which it didn't, thank god. Then my sister passed away unexpectedly in an accident which is the worst thing i've had to deal with, and expected my dad to have a stroke after that, but luckily didn't) so please attend to you girlfriend and your family as they are the most important things in your life. Be there for them as much as you can. You, your girlfriend & aunt will definitely be in my prayers.

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry I haven't been on last few weeks. Also if any of you are trying to reach me on email and I haven't replied this is due to my email being down and out of action.
Also I won't be on here very much at the moment due to the fact we sadly lost our beautiful auntie on Saturday. So I'm going to be spending time with my family for the moment.

Wow, nice job man! I hope that everything will come better and better!

And few shot (more he have on blog):
IMG_5205.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5216.jpg

IMG_5221.jpg

IMG_5222.jpg
IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5229.JPG

IMG_5235.jpg

IMG_5238.JPG

IMG_5231.jpg

Nice Work on Ol John Boy....I can't wait to get mine from Elvis...Die Hard is my favorite Willis films...

Love your Hot toys style presentation photo...Looks Fantastic.
IMG_5238.JPG

Back